Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

hey guys i just bought my gs and when i got it i put new yokohama db on them and it feels like a new car. But i have some money to spend and i want to make my car look the best it possibly can. i have the stock crome rims 17" i believe and i want to get some of those trd wheels that everyone is rollin in here but i would apreciate if you guys gave me some feedback

Hey Captain,

I did not know that you could get the GS300 with 17 inch wheels as an option. Here in the U.S., you can't do that I don't believe. Correct me if I am wrong, but CONGRATULATIONS on the new Lexus, and happy motoring.

I got a preowned GS-400 with Navigation system, 17 inch chrome wheels and tires, and the spoiler in the gold color. Those 17 inch tires (Michelin Pilots) are really noisy when worn about half way down.

Good luck again!

GSEREP1

flint are those trd wheels on yor gs? and as far as quiet tires nothing beats yokohama db there the quitest performance tire out there and for that i droped 600 bones, but i have heard very good things about the potenza. also im lookin to get a 35% tint and i guy quated me 345 does that seem fair?

Originally posted by fishincaptain44

hey guys i just bought my gs

:D Hey welcome to the Gs throng. you will not be disapointed in your choice. the wheels you are looking for are a bit hard to come by. Lexusport may have some idea where you can find them he was also looking for a set. Happy hunting. :D

Originally posted by Shrek
The wheels you are looking for are a bit hard to come by. Lexusport may have some idea where you can find them he was also looking for a set. Happy hunting. :D

See I told you :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Cap`n,

Missed the line. The Yokahamas are supposed to be very quiet,hence db, but the report I read covered testing on series 5 Blac White Machines, they don`t use that sort of meat, not a cheap set of boots whatever. Hope you enjoy the mileage out of what you`ve got, could be something better and cheaper on the market soon, watch Dunlop.