Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Goldies Meet

norkep

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the clubs round here shut at 2am, so when you're bladdered and go for a kebab and 1:45 you'll try and shag anything - basically it's a way of saying they're very dodgy but when you've got the old beer goggles on and your knob brain takes over you'll do it :P

you wanna move down here mate

there open till 6 :lol:

All the clubs round here shut at 2am, so when you're bladdered and go for a kebab and 1:45 you'll try and shag anything - basically it's a way of saying they're very dodgy but when you've got the old beer goggles on and your knob brain takes over you'll do it :P

:hehe: whatch it u! i'm quite local 2 u - so prob met up at sum point!!! be careful wot u say... ;) :blush::blink:

We had a great time peeps, great to see everyone!

Can't quite work out why my arms are burnt in a zig zag pattern (although I'll take better care putting on the sun screen next time) and my neck is currently giving off a brighter glow than Sellafield, but a quality meet!

Cheers JohnBoy for sorting the location!

It was good to meet you again Claire, your motor still looks stunning B)

Will'll have to do this more often, I throughly enjoyed this BBQ and just having a good time, shame the day went so quickly, normally does when your having fun.

BR

Paul

i naturally go brown

i had a great comment when leaving

Guy comes up to me and asks if I wanna buy some tickets ... i said "cant you see I am leaving??" :blink::blink: anyway... he then comments "Nice Ride Mate.. bloody nice ride"

I grinned and said thanks.. as you do :winky: :whistling:

i naturally go brown

Guy comes up to me and asks if I wanna buy some tickets ... i said "cant you see I am leaving??" :blink::blink: anyway... he then comments "Nice Ride Mate.. bloody nice ride"

I grinned and said thanks.. as you do :winky: :whistling:

"do you wanna buy some tickets"

roughly translated means :

"what drugs you selling man"

:lol:

must admit your car is looking good steve :D

Hi everyone,

Glad it went well and the weather was great.

Did you save me any chicken steve :lol:

will have to do it again and will try and make the next one

just woken up after night shift and looked at all the piccies

didnt know you were into all that buddha stuff bazza :lol:

once again glad it went well and will catch up with some of you soon

john

i  naturally go brown

Guy comes up to me and asks if I wanna buy some tickets ... i said "cant you see I am leaving??"  :blink:  :blink:  anyway... he then comments "Nice Ride Mate.. bloody nice ride" 

I grinned and said thanks.. as you do  :winky:  :whistling:

"do you wanna buy some tickets"

roughly translated means :

"what drugs you selling man"

:lol:

must admit your car is looking good steve :D

did you like my colour coded brake hoses... in black! :blink::blink::blink:

I received some goodies today.. look out you light weight modders... here comes barnsey!

:hehe:  whatch it u! i'm quite local 2 u - so prob met up at sum point!!! be careful wot u say... ;)  :blush:  :blink:

Didn't know you were in Prague :P

I'm never careful what I say - my foot and mouth are good friends :lol:

Where are you in the Mids then - haven't ever seen a IS300 round here, but that's usually because they can't keep up with me :driving:

Think there will be a Midlands meet coming up soon - you up for it? Don't worry if not I'll see you in Zanzibar at ten to two next Friday :winky:

Claire, not just you that got burnt weird - my arms look like I've had them stuck up a cow's **** :sick:

Paul, I thought you'd had millions of those baby beers but I only chucked about 4 empty bottles away - think we'll all be getting through more than that at one of the big meets though - at least I bloody hope so :P

And Steve, didn't know you'd ordered those polka dot cushions for the car - what have you got then? I think the best mod for your car would be lots of little money bags of flour :whistling:

Paul, I thought you'd had millions of those baby beers but I only chucked about 4 empty bottles away - think we'll all be getting through more than that at one of the big meets though - at least I bloody hope so :P

Ooooo YErrrrrrrrrrrr,

That's why I'm camping over at Santa Pod, :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk