Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Doh! Moment

Following on from my bedroom entrance via the ceiling escapade back in January. I think I've managed to surpass this!

We went to Ikea today to buy a new bed so took the CR-V. Bought the bed, and left the missus with the goods until I went to bring the car to the loading bay. Reversed in, put the seats down and took off the tonneau cover (so far so good). So the bed was carefully placed in and off we go all the way home. Forty miles later were there. We empty the car and put the seats up.

That's when I realised the tonneau cover wasn't there. :tsktsk:

Yes folks, I had taken it off and put it on the roof over the roof-bars while the car was loaded up!! Drove off with it still on the roof :whistling::blush:

So off we go again back to Ikea to (hopefully) recover the thing - asked in store, drove around the car park but alas it wasn't there. So we give up and head home - me thinking about the cost of a replacement! So we're going round a roundabout and guess what should be lying in the middle of the road!!

Managed to stop and retreive it and apart from a few scrapes which I can spray out, the thing is working absolutely fine!

:mat:

Hehe, daft bugger - my turn now though. What's a tonneau cover?! I thought you meant a blanket had dropped on the road or something :eerrrmm:

wot the flip! i just typed a load of stuff n it neva appeared!! try again...hmmm, can't really fink wot i said - sumthin like...that's wot u get 4 tradin in 4 a flamin NISSAN - 4 f**ks sake, as the 1 n only Gordon Ramsey wud say (can't tell wot i bin watchin can ya??!!) ;)

wot the flip! i just typed a load of stuff n it neva appeared!!  try again...hmmm, can't really fink wot i said - sumthin like...that's wot u get 4 tradin in 4 a flamin NISSAN - 4 f**ks sake, as the 1 n only Gordon Ramsey wud say (can't tell wot i bin watchin can ya??!!) ;)

I didn't get any of that..... :duh: :duh:

Welcome to the club Lexxy..... :D

erm, guys - make that 3!!! i admit to having a few glasses of the ol' vino last nite, perhaps bottles would be more accurate...just ignore me eh?! ;)

p.s. don't you think it's a tad worrying that, even in that sort of state & at gawd knows what time, i couldn't resist the urge to log on here....???!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links