Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx300 Lh Side Mirror Auto Tilt/folding Mirror

Hello, does the Rx300 LH Side mirror auto tilt when engaged in R in gear? And does the Side mirror auto-fold when transmitter(Keyfob) pressed to lock?

Saw in website:http://www.partsdivision.com

Can anyone tell me whether it work?

blowfish

If the RX300 is anything like the LS400 then you have to have the mirror alteration joystick switched to the drivers side mirror. The passenger side should then auto tilt. Dont know about the folding though.

Both side mirrors certainly dip when reverse is selected. The only way I know to fold the mirrors is with the button on the dash - but I havn't tried the key fob yet but I know holding it closes all the windows.

today went to Lexus showroom and ask them, they told me that only Lexus came with the 3 piece moonroof come with the 2 features that i mentioned. but those without it can buy at a option called ECU unit to be installed in the vehicle.

So i called the www.partdivision.com people they say that the modules or ECU are in stock and i can go and purchase it from them. Comparing price from the agent are great different Agent selling at S$850.00 per modules Parts Division people sell at S$450.00, so i am going now to get it fix and will tell you guys later.

I bought a AutoTilt ECU S$450.00 and a Auto-folding ECU S$450.00 including installation, and they said 1/2 hour to fix it.

See you guy wish me luck

blowfish

Hi Guy,

Went to the Parts Division people yesterday, and got the stuff fix up. But the prices was good, cos the price quoted on phone are different when i get there.

They told me prices quote on phone are listed price, so i bought at a better prices

1. Auto-Tilt ECU S$320.00

2. Auto-Fold ECU S$260.00

I got a extra saving. hehe.

Firstly, the Auto-fold mirror are a ECU which connected to the Car system bottom on our driver seat area front side panel. The parts are oringinal from Japan, and come with socket to connect.

What is does is that, after turn key to off and set to go out of car when you press the keyfob, the side mirror auto fold inward. when pressed unlock the mirror just fold outward cool em. Without it, is different, before turn your key to off you got to press the button on the side of the steering area, and when the mirror fold inward then you can pull out your key and open your door. But beware of the vehicles coming from behind you. So i say this is a good stuff.

The Auto-tilt ECU are a unqiue feature that are like BENZ S350 series, firstly the LH mirror does not tilt to beam at ground unless you manually press the switch to LH and press the cursor to the position that you want, and you got to set it back to the original position waste of time. The one that i bought, all you got to do is engage in Reverse the LH side mirror will tilt to a level which you can see the ground clearly near to the back wheel type and so parking is a easy, I need that is because Singapore small place and small Parking lots. Anyway make parking so easily.

blowfish :winky: