Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Blame You Lot!

:huh: there i was a short while ago, minding my own business, no harm to anyone, surfing my way around the net, as you do, when i happened upon a LexusOwnersClub site :o hey, have to take a peek in here!!!

i have since spent MANY :blink: hours reading your interesting, informative & funny posts :P

but... :crying: it's happened ALREADY! :crybaby: I've gone & placed an order for a huge box of 'stuff' to be sent from LexusCarCare....you MADE me do it!! :shutit: the temptation of all those ultra glossy cars B) after you guys had spent hours working away on them - i just couldn't resist!! :P i need my baby to look that good too!

i have a very sneaky feeling, this won't be the last order for goodies i'll be placing...why stop at just shiny - i need MODS!!! (see that, NEED not want, oh dear, my credit card is wilting in fear already!)

:whistling: i'll be a gold before you know it too - you watch... :winky:

Wait till you see some of LOC's members cars in the flesh :blink:

I always thought the IS was perfect as it is but...these guys show you just how much better it can be :blush: I was like :blink::blink::blink:

But you've the best colour............

look at lextacy.com & the veilside body kit...............lovely.........MARCUS has it & it looks the dogs danglies

... i need MODS!!! (see that, NEED not want...)

Well what do you know - you boys have finally got your own groupie :P

What have you ordered then?

As for spending hours cleaning them - you should have seen how long it took me to do mine Sunday morning before the meet :whistling:

Where are you then - and if you're close when are you gonna clean mine? I could do with putting my feet up and drinking some beer :P

Ooooh and just think - you could have the first turbo'ed IS300 in LOC UK - cor that would work better than beer goggles - I'm not shallow - honest :P

But yeah, join gold, it's a bargain!

Easy tiger........ ;)

Lets have a car cleaning day in the Midlands.... :)

Lexxy, do you have any piccies to show us of your IS300? :driving:

Grrrrrrrrr

:devil:

A car cleaning day - noooooooooooooooooooooooo :crying:

Just chuck a bucket of water on it, worked for me at the weekend!!!

Yeah lets see some pics of the 300, since we're men we'd like to see the engine bay please :P

I was very happy with my car until I went to one of the meets!!

then I saw the light and Ive spent sooooo much on my car now that I Cannot go on holliday this year :(

at least I can drive around in my Lex :)

... i need MODS!!! (see that, NEED not want...)

Well what do you know - you boys have finally got your own groupie :P

What have you ordered then?

As for spending hours cleaning them - you should have seen how long it took me to do mine Sunday morning before the meet :whistling:

Where are you then - and if you're close when are you gonna clean mine? I could do with putting my feet up and drinking some beer :P

Ooooh and just think - you could have the first turbo'ed IS300 in LOC UK - cor that would work better than beer goggles - I'm not shallow - honest :P

But yeah, join gold, it's a bargain!

:lol: oooh, you lot - you don't half make me larf!!! :lol:

i'm in Derby - cum on u RAMS!!!! i wanted the perfect shine kit but it's out of stock so ordered the next one down & added some extras (megs quick detailing clay & klasse all in 1 i think)

i've only got the pic on my profile n the little one of me in the gallery at the mo' - i refuse to add anymore of my baby at the mo' cos she needs a damn good clean - full day's work out coming up! just hope the weather cools down abit tho, i'll be in a collapsed heap by the end of the day! (& not good 4 the Lex either, b4 u lot start tellin me!!)

tubo IS300 :ohmy: my oh my, wot a thought.... :P nah, i cudn't, i'd be wettin myself with fright all the time :blush::crybaby: !!! she's the fastest thing i've ever driven & she'll do me just fine as she is :driving: for now.....:devil:

what will i get from joining gold then? apart from being tempted to buy 100's of things i don't really NEED!! :whistling:

i'm in Derby - cum on u RAMS!!!!

Nooooooooo :o you sheep sh***** :D

Andy Hart's a Derby Fan........ :yack: :yack:

Forest Forever B)

Joining Gold offers you 10-15% discount off parts and servicing at you local dealers :)

Plus much much more...... :ph34r::ph34r:

I've been a Gold member now for nearly 2 years and I've lost count of the total savings I've made since joining. £25 a year is a bargain. You can save that on 1 service alone.

JOIN HERE :zee:

i knew i wouldn't hold off for too much longer...!!! there, i'm now 'GOLD', you can take my arm from round by back now :P

IFRAZ - you dirty red dawg you!!! :withstupid:

Look forward to meeting you on the other side Lexxy...... :ph34r:

Yep it happens to us all.... over 2 years ago i got myself a gs300 mk1.. i then found this site.. I thought thats handy i will bookmark this site... next minute i am on it every night..lol no intention of modding the car of course... then i saw the others and it happened.. joined gold and never looked back since.. and if you look in my garage you will now see that my std car plan went right out the window... oh and i have just ordered the stainless brake hose's so had better add that to the list of mods.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

you wait... get down to J.A.E and you will be bitten well and truely

craig

Hehe Derby - only 8 miles away then! Haven't been down that way drinking for ages, it's brilliant down there!

There's another member in here from Derby but don't think I've seen him post for a while.

Can't believe you're kicking about Derby and I've not seen the car - will look more closely next time I see a blue IS in the area to see if it's a 300!

Just think how busy the next Midlands mini meet could be with all these local members!

I'm banned from Derby County games - not officially but everytime I went they lost so my mates stopped me going :(

Best local team at the minute seems to be Alfreton!!

That cleaning kit will be mint, the Klasse stuff seems excellent, amazing shine on Steve & Paul's cars at the weekend and they used this.

I just got some DACP today I'm gonna try Friday if it's not boiling again (I'm stuck as I need to get the car ready for wedding duty on Sat so it's got to be done!!)

As for joining gold, good call! I joined and thought I was being brave buying the sports grille and look at me now, I've spent that much on my mods I can't afford new pants or socks :P

cum on u RAMS

Isn't that what Welsh people do :P

And Ifraz - to the sound of bright side of life -

Always ***** on the red side of the trent, duh do, duh do, duh do, duh do :P

Can certainly agree with the other peeps regarding the mods.

When I was on the lookout for an IS200 I swore to myself that I wouldn't touch it, as I had spent ££££ on modding my two previous cars which were Subaru Impreza's.

Well that soon went down the pan after I discovered LOC! :lol:

I dread to count up how much I have spent on the Lex and its not even modded that much (well compared to some other members IS200's on LOC) AND I'm not finished yet :whistling:

Really like the IS300, poss my next Lex.

Gavin :)

we're all mad, absolutely stark raving maddd! :hehe:

we buy these beautiful cars - then go and spend £££££'s adding all these lovely shiny extras - we're possessed by little demons :devil: that FORCE us to spend, spend, spend!!!

p.s. Aido - i stopped going to see the rams after i nearly nodded off half way thru a match!! think i'm gonna start supporting Burton Albion, they seemed to be doing well last time i heard. :P