Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brake Calipers.....which Colour?

Brake Calipers.....Which Colour On Black Car???  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Brake Calipers.....Which Colour On Black Car???

• Red
    • Blue
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Silver

Hi all,

My better half fancies having the Brake Calipers painted on her IS200 Sport. Trouble is she can't decide which colour to have 'em. The car is black so the options i thought of are...................

Red

Blue

Yellow

Green

Silver

What's everyone think i reckon red myself but thats cos my VW Polo GTi comes with them already painted red so i'm used to the colour etc......

Cheers

Dave.

I want to do mine red or black soon.

I like red but not sure if it will stand out too much - saying that I have a pic of a granite sky is300 from the US with red calipers and it looks the business!

What colour are your drums anyway?

Aido wrote.................

I like red but not sure if it will stand out too much - saying that I have a pic of a granite sky is300 from the US with red calipers and it looks the business!

Do you mean on the Polo???

If so there aren't any drums. As it's the GTi it's the only Polo that has all-round discs. It's also the only version of Polo to come with BBS alloys, Climate Control and xenons to name a few of the stuff fitted by VW to the car.

We both love to drive either car as they both have their good points....The IS for long cruising runs and the Polo for owt else cos it's like s**t off a shovel compared to the IS.

Quite a rare car as they only made them for a couple of years (W reg to 51 reg)but there are a few of 'em about just look out for the xenons as it's the usual give-away of a GTi. Plus they only come in Black, Red or Silver.

As for the colours of calipers listed i only put the colours that my missus was choosing from and she didn't like the idea of black as she wanted them to stand out a little.

Cheers

Dave.

Do you mean on the Polo???

Hehe, I meant on the IS - sorry :P

Wondered if you were going to colour co-ordinate the calipers and drums??

Aido can you post the pic of the granite sky if you still got it mate. Thanks B)