Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear

Fargo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, i will be needed two for me.

by all means put ya names down.. you never know if we fill the entire studio then he may well be able to sort it out for us.. then we can really give clarkson some stick..

please dont let me be too late!

1hr wait at 0730hrs at Hemel Train station, (2 trains cancelled, and the third 30 minutes late). Arrived at my seminar 40 minutes late near Tower hill.

Return home (crossing fingers) On tube pass Kings Cross with five minutes to catch the fast train out of Euston, to get a tannoy over the tube that Euston tube is closed.......)

Get off at Kings Cross and RUN from here to euston to catch the slow 1554 train. Get there at 1552 to find out the 1554 left at 1544.

Have an argument with two people over trivial ignorance on their part over sommat in a queue oin the shop, which they denied. Had an argument with the Tube line attendant,

Waited wasted minutes until 1620 and got the train finally home.....

So, please tell me I can get a TICKET!!!

Me if there is room for one more.

Anyone can apply on-line for tickets, but they are very strict normally on the male/female split being even.

WOW 46 already.

yes thats right ricky, you can apply online, go to applausestore.com, they do all sorts of tickets for various shows..

but hey if we ALL can get on a guest list from an insider then its just that much sweeter, know what i mean..

ok dave that makes it errr 45 lol...must admit if everyone did this then it would mean that everyone who has put there name down will go..but you never know lets see what matie can do first...

Thats gonna be one awesome sight, all those sexy lexy parked together. Hey, you never know, Jez Clarkson might even give us all a mention on the show.

might even be able to get him to go for a spin in a proper car.............

Do we get to go into the green room :lol:

right ive seen the matie,, hye can only get 20-25 tickets..

So that means first come first served...

Also he will be emailing me the shows schedules with details of the guests and topics covered so we can choose when the best time to go would be..

right ive seen the matie,, hye can only get 20-25 tickets..

So that means first come first served...

Also he will be emailing me the shows schedules with details of the guests and topics covered so we can choose when the best time to go would be..

I'm good for any of the shows Mr Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaargo

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk