Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheels Like Scorpion

SHAHZ

Im not sure if this car was in for service or it was for sale, it didnt have a price tag in the windsreen - in the car park at lex croydon last friday - very nice and clean motor - the wheels looked the dogs..... :whistling:

I saw it too and it wasnt scorpion's

the wheels unlike petes did not had the centre caps painted so didnt look quite as good.

Whilst at croydon I asked is I could have a look at a car with the old cd nav. he was more than happy to show me whilst he thought i was buying it, but as soon as i said i just wanted to have a look at the nav to see if it was the same as mine he said he was a bit busy and I would have to come back at another time I asked if I could just burrow the key to have a look and he said he couldnt give me the key for security reasons even though it was blocked in by two other cars !

I wasnt impressed ! any furhter trips will be to guilford where the manager was more than happy to let me take the car out for a drive to have a look.

I saw it too and it wasnt scorpion's

the wheels unlike petes did not had the centre caps painted so didnt look quite as good.

Whilst at croydon I asked is I could have a look at a car with the old cd nav. he was more than happy to show me whilst he thought i was buying it, but as soon as i said i just wanted to have a look at the nav to see if it was the same as mine he said he was a bit busy and I would have to come back at another time I asked if I could just burrow the key to have a look and he said he couldnt give me the key for security reasons even though it was blocked in by two other cars !

I wasnt impressed ! any furhter trips will be to guilford where the manager was more than happy to let me take the car out for a drive to have a look.

Typical....unless your going write a big fat check out for them they dont want to know you. :whistling::whistling: (hand gesture!!)

• 2 months later...
Saw another one yesterday, it was plat ice with the wheels painted black :unsure: didnt look all that :blink: - It seems that lex croydon are painting the wheels when they are refurbing them!

Yep thats what they are doing,i had a chat with Aiden and he uses spit n polish to refurb wheels on cars about 3yrs old to freshen them up,i too saw the Plat ice with wheels like mine but the centre caps weren't done :o looked nice but not quite right :winky:

And they paid more for re-furb than i did :huh:

Saw another one yesterday, it was plat ice with the wheels painted black :unsure: didnt look all that :blink: - It seems that lex croydon are painting the wheels when they are refurbing them!

Yep thats what they are doing,i had a chat with Aiden and he uses spit n polish to refurb wheels on cars about 3yrs old to freshen them up,i too saw the Plat ice with wheels like mine but the centre caps weren't done :o looked nice but not quite right :winky:

And they paid more for re-furb than i did :huh:

How are they paying & how much did you pay pete?