Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

excellent fuel economy

my wife's new LBX Premium is achieving 70.2 mpg. Admittedly she drives like a vicars wife, but has any other LBX owner achieved similar results?

• Like 2

it is our new LBX

The UX only achieves around 45mpg this time of the year.

Thanks

Only some 73 miles in ours, overall is about 63 mpg, best was 101 over 3.9 miles town driving - not commuting.   worst was 35 on short drive to supermarket in the rain, rather than the 10 minute walk, plus going on somewhere else.

• Like 1

Indicated total average of 60.4  mpg over 990 miles since getting the LBX mainly A or B roads commute to work .

• Like 2

Mines hovering around 60 mpg but that’s mainly to work and back through traffic. If I go out of town then it’s usually 65 - 75 mpg. The highest I’ve seen is 93 back from the pub 30 mins away. 

• Like 1

On youtube there is a video (don't ask for link) which was basically an lbx driven round a city for an hour. 2 cameras fitted, one showing the dashboard the other the view seen by the driver. The subsequent stats revealed average speed had been 16 mph, fuel consumption 85.6 mpg......

• Like 2

Hi

I'm getting in city driving some journeys of 70mpg+ and and overall 63mpg.

Have to say with city traffic 58% of my journey is in EV.

Much better economy than my old Abarth 595 at 31mpg

• Like 1

Yeah I think I have seen that video before I bought mine in March, I do see my mpg over 70s when in less than 20mph traffic on some journeys home.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links