Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jdm Hks Ground Wire

whitie

HELP PREVENT POWER LOSS AND ENSURE TOP PERFORMANCE OF IGNITION AND OTHER COMPONENTS

LOWER ELECTRIC RESISTANCE AND INCREASE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE ENTIRE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM

STABILIZES THE ENGINE AT HIGH RPM'S

GAIN INSTANT HORSEPOWER 5-8HP!!

You would need to have poor grounding on your car for it to make 8hp difference. Probably nearer 0.08hp difference.

People have noticed improvements in e-shift gear changes and idling after fitting grounding kits although that may just be because they have reset the engine/gearbox ECU when they disconnected the Battery whilst fitting.

Think it was Zee that told me that these only really make a difference to Auto's - did you say your car idled slightly better mate? Can't remember now as it's been a while!

Bazza didn't rate these highly either when someone asked him about his on Sunday..

I think the idle did improve slightly. I made sure I didn't disconnect the Battery when I installed mine and didn't notice a difference when gate-shifting the auto box. Mine doesn't have e-shift, which response quicker than gate-shifting, so I don't know if it makes a difference to that or not.

My one turned up the other day..

And is slightly different to Zee's as the circle part attaches straight to the Battery.

Can I go from the Battery to the parts that is listed (headlights, enging block etc) or does it have to be somehow attached to the cars body!??!! :blink::unsure:

Edit: Also it pretty much touches the bonnet, is that bad? Should I change it to it fits the same as zee's?

Thought I'd chance it, and now its all fitted, got a few more cables so I may attach them to some random places :P

Had a bit of a panic attack, as I turned on the car and thought I could feel static on my arm........................... It was the Air con blowing!! :lol::oops:

None, but I've just put in some 18's so the car feels quite different now.

Had to chop about 8mm off the thing to get it off from touching the bonnet, which took about 5hrs with a blunt hacksaw

Got my eye on a Strut brace at the end of the month, which has the same colour blue brackets (How vain! :lol: )