Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Ford Focus Keeps Up With The Is200 S/c

aido

OK, a Focus flew by me on the way back from work, and I don't think it was an RS and it didn't have the big bodykit on it, but it was pretty much neck and neck with the S/C at higher speeds, was it probably an RS (it was white), or do they do quick one's which are more subtle.

May even have been tuned heavily as she was quick!

Had a small graphic at the bottom right near the other logos but couldn't make out what it said...

Any ideas?

OK, a Focus flew by me on the way back from work, and I don't think it was an RS and it didn't have the big bodykit on it, but it was pretty much neck and neck with the S/C at higher speeds, was it probably an RS (it was white), or do they do quick one's which are more subtle.

Had a small graphic at the bottom right near the other logos but couldn't make out what it said...

Any ideas?

Weight will make a big different compare the IS & Focus, even with the SC fitted, maybe is times to strip the interior to make it lighter??...hehe :whistling::whistling::whistling: imagine everything in carbons, sure that will make a big different in weight??

Any ideas?

ST170 0r a 2.0 ESP.

It wouldn't be an RS coz you would be in his rear view mirror :P

so what kinda of 0-60 are we looking at if i put a S/C in my is200 sport? how much would it cost in total?

Personally i would'nt bother,as for the gains for your pound you might as well buy a Cossie for the price of a S/C.

Dont shoot me S/C owners!!!!! B)

so what kinda of 0-60 are we looking at if i put a S/C in my is200 sport? how much would it cost in total?

Personally i would'nt bother,as for the gains for your pound you might as well buy a Cossie for the price of a S/C.

Dont shoot me S/C owners!!!!! B)

:angry::angry::angry: hehe, JK Pete...I still love my SC IS200, it may not able to outrun a Cossie, but the IS is in it own class...fun, style, comfort...need i say more.... :D :D :D :D :D

FUN......in a Lex :lol::hehe::lol::hehe::lol::hehe: with all your mods you must be touching 35k if not more inc the cost of the car,NO IS is worth that!!!!

But if your happy thats cool B) B)

Nah im just saying that for 3.5k to up the performance by 60-70 hp just aint worth it,buy a Cossie(300 bhp)real power..... and keep the Lex for comfort driving.

I've started something here aint i :ph34r:

FUN......in a Lex :lol::hehe::lol::hehe::lol::hehe: with all your mods you must be touching 35k if not more inc the cost of the car,NO IS is worth that!!!!

But if your happy thats cool B) B)

Nah im just saying that for 3.5k to up the performance by 60-70 hp just aint worth it,buy a Cossie(300 bhp)real power..... and keep the Lex for comfort driving.

I've started something here aint i :ph34r:

Here mate... Pass me that spade before you dig yourself even deeper!!! lol

I have a couple of mates in the FFOC (Ford Focus Owners Club). We went to one of their meetings recently, where there was a ST170 with a charger on it kicking out 260bhp. Chances are it was that one (it was white also).

My friend Paul bought himself a brand new Focus RS purely to out run me, as he'd had himself a hole bunch of cars previously that couldnt keep up.

I raced him one evening along a quiet stretch of straight road for about 10 miles.

He beat me off the line up to about 40mph, then I passed him, and he couldn't keep up after that.

He's sold the car since then and bought himself a brand new WRX STi.

Haven't had chance for a race yet.......don't think I'll bother this time...!!! :driving: