Sign in to follow this  
meri_gadi

Is200 Side Headlight / Headlampsss

im needing a set of lexus headlamps ASAP. tried fitting angels to them. failed badly and badly nackered the lamps. really pisssss***sed offff

Or anyone knows of any scarpies that might have them or rougly how much they are to buy Brand new.

plz plz plz can someone help me.

Jav

that's exactly the same advert that was on there last week (i know as I bidded on it) as for the breakers the best quote I got was £120 (or it might have been £150?) for a pair of IS200 ones or £200 for IS300 ones

How bad are they, something maybe able to be done with them?

or fargo may still have these for sale: link, which already have the angel eyes fitted. He may even paint them a different colour for a bit extra (if you don't sant blue?) give him a bell.

I have a set of JDM's with standard colour inserts (one slightly damaged) but they will need re-sealing as i took them apart to change the inserts on them.

If you want them, send me a PM, and we can talk price's.

Stu

Pm'd... Meri-gadi, do you want them?

UPDATE:

meri_gadi if you want them you'll have to let me know soon, as there has been other interest in them!

I'll hold off until Saturday, if thats cool with the other prospective buyer (if not Please PM me, you know who you are!).

Stu :driving:

Fargo(Paul)has a set with angel eyes already fitted and i think they are for sale.

I know this coz they are in my boot!!!!!

after pete has whipped the back off the units then i will have the 2 blue inserts already with demon eyes fitted. else you can remove the eyes (glues in place) fill the holes up and repaint the hole lot.

these dde rings give a slight blue hue due to glue and paint...

i also have another set of Gen V dde rings unused (cept for one that i have err modified buy cutting a bitof the lugs off) with new fibre optic light things..

also for your info, the angel and demon eyes are not compatible with UK spec headlight assemblies as i think you have found out.. although i did hear that a UK spec kit is/has been sorted..

anyway PM me if your interested..

i have a set of original headlamps for sale. Both are new as some :tsktsk: hit me and had to have a new front. Pm me for a price.

Sign in to follow this