Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cheap Is200's

Popped to the local dealer today to get the Battery replaced in my key and they've got a couple of cheap IS200's for sale, under 10k (OT nbut obviously didn't get the Battery replaced at Lexus Sheff a while ago when she was in for a service.....)

They're high mileage (one's just over 100k) but not in bad nick, think there was one Black one and one Granite Sky onel. The black one could do with some body work like bonnet respray etc.

Not too bad if you want to start playing with the car etc.

This was at Lexus Notts.....

9,995 Steve....

Just under 10k...

Nearly had one myself to 'play' with. There was a nice IS300 in Black but it was a shame that it was a sportcross -don't need anything that big as don't have a wife or kids (ugly ***** so explains it all really!!!) If it was standard I'd have got them to do me a deal so I could have done a Fargo :P

Would be good for a charger fitting since they're pretty well 'run in'

:whistling:

auto trader have some for 6.5K

i might consider an IS200 next time.. funnily enough i had a call from a friend who wants to buy my car.. but I am not in a hurry as the car is sound all the way through.. just need aircon doing.

but for mods the IS200 might look favoruable or a series 2 GS... I had better get working hard

i might consider an IS200 next time.. funnily enough i had a call from a friend who wants to buy my car.. but I am not in a hurry as the car is sound all the way through.. just need aircon doing.

but for mods the IS200 might look favoruable or a series 2 GS... I had better get working hard

6.5k? :crying:

Now thats cheap!

Sounds too cheap to be true Steve :crybaby:

Nah get an IS300 Steve, Fargo's looked minted and I'll possibly be going down that route when I get bored of this one and having a dabble - the American's are doing some great mods to the 300 but it's getting covered by the insurers thats the problem :(

6.5k? :crying:

Now thats cheap!

Sounds too cheap to be true Steve :crybaby:

go and take a look buddy!

next year you will pick one up for 5k

especially when the new model comes out.

But surely the new range would kill the value of the existing range?

That's why I offloaded my convertible Megane before the new ones came out this year...