Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Painting Calipers

cool , cheers mate , wat would you say the best colour is for on a platinum ice is200 , im also gonna be gettin some lexus stickers for them but obviously get a colour of sticker that will show over the caliper so wat u reckon is nicest

cool , cheers mate , wat would you say the best colour is for on a platinum ice is200 , im also gonna be gettin some lexus stickers for them but obviously get a colour of sticker that will show over the caliper so wat u reckon is nicest

personal choice mate - all personal choice.

Me - I would go black calipers with white or chrome stickers (depends if Stevo has any chrome left) - nice and elegant.

I did mine blue with silver logo's, but i have a sapphire blue mota!

I'd say, either silver, black, or maybe even a bright in ya face type of colour! Depends what ya after really!

Stu

whats the best paint to use to do this , did most of you use a hammerite smooth finish or did you use a caliper paint and lacquer ??

I painted my calipers Royal Blue, its made by Dulux ,in fact its the same colour as my front door :D , very hard wearing ,super gloss finish,went on in one coat, who need automotive paint :winky: .

• 3 weeks later...

Pic of gold calipers on my avatar. Used gold hammerite smooth with black stickers. If anyone is intersted i have an unused set of chrome caliper stickers. I will let them go for what i paid i think they wer about £11/12 quid. I will have to check if that included postage.