Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hid Kits For Is200

Dave-Ellen

Dave, you would need to state these as for off-road use only. It's then up to the buyer to decide if they fit them or not.

It is illegal for HID headlights to be fitted to a vehicle in Europe and not to be self-leveling and have headlamp washers fitted.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked....they don't nor do any others on the market....aside from OEM i presume...

Can't see there being a problem as long as the lights are adjusted correctly :winky:

Not sure there is any requirement for the MOT peeps to open the bonnet during the MOT any way so why would it be a problem....

Sure if this was a real problem all the kits on EBAY & elsewhere would not sell at all :whistling:

the TRD HID kit also does not come with the autoleveling or washers. This kit also just consists of bulbs, wiring harness and ballasts.

Of course, you can go to Toyota/Lexus and replace all you non-HID parts with the equivalend HID part, or better trade-in your current car for one that comes standard with HID :lol:

the TRD HID kit also does not come with the autoleveling or washers. This kit also just consists of bulbs, wiring harness and ballasts.

Do you have a Price for the TRD HID kit Alex?

Whats a ball park figure on price then?

I might be intrested if its cheap enough

I will not be getting any cheap ones....only interested in top quality stuff as its less likely to go wrong.

However..........not interested in a stupid high margin so twill be a good deal all the same :shutit:

Thats not what I meant, why won't you put up a rough cost?

If its a few hundred then maybe. Just want to know as to wether or not I'll be able to afford one

I'm waiting for my supplier to give me a firm price. I can then work out import duty/VAT etc and give a price to enable people to make a firm decision.

I'll chase him up B)

Those interested so far in these are

Scorpion

Gus

Brettster

aido

?uestlove

nick 27 uk

rodders

mr singh

l3xus

shaz

cheekyfutch

pete jenkin

lexus jim

Imi

serran

thunderbirds2

Edited by ProLex-UK

Dave, if you want a guinea pig and someone can fit them for me put my name down please. Would love a set of these as they blow away the standard kit.

Nearly bought a full set of genuine kit off eBay in the USA a while back but realised they'd be pointing the wrong way for the UK roads - d'oh!