Sign in to follow this  
petejenkin

Is200 High Level Spoiler

I have two of these for Sale.

Available to the highest bidders. All bids by PM only please. All bids to be received by 12:00 (mid-day) on Friday 18th June 2004. I reserve the right to withdraw the items if bids do not reach the minimum required value.

The winners shall also be responsible for payment of postage/carriage charges.

Happy Bidding Guys.

spoiler1_001.thumb.jpg

All bids by PM only please

If bids are sent by PM, then are you going to reply to them stating that people have been out bid? Or is the first bid in bidding the final bid? :blink:

Okay, Im stupid again, I didnt think this through properly, just post your bids so everyone can see as per the usual............Thanks for putting me straight Whitie, thats a beer I owe you.

Incidentally, I get the spoilers delivered tomorrow and are brand new, boxed with all fittings, instructions etc, and are primed ready for paint.

Thanks

thats a beer I owe you

Na just call it a free speedo and drivers side headlight, when those cars come in! :lol:

I'll start it rolling then £30

thats a beer I owe you

Na just call it a free speedo and drivers side headlight, when those cars come in! :lol:

I'll start it rolling then £30

your on a right mission james :lol:

Yeah, well just kicked my misses out the house dave, so don't have to hold back now!!

She always said I cared more about the car than her! :wub::driving:

Yeah, well just kicked my misses out the house dave, so don't have to hold back now!!

She always said I cared more about the car than her! :wub::driving:

your joking rite

Pm'd... Does that mean I get one for £30!......... Painted to, right!? :whistling:

C'mon People, there doesn't seem to be much interest, ive got them here, on my desk, and I think they are very nicely made, I sat one on my car, and they would look really nice when painted.

can you get a proper close up pic, as i might know someone intrested in it, but he doesn't want the copy, but the genuine thing (plastic thing rather the other copy material)

Sign in to follow this