Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Lexus Owner

Hi!

I'm very excited to announce that last Sunday morning my girl gave birth to a wonderful baby boy! Both are doing very well, the three of us are going to watch the Holland-Germany football match in a moment. He'll help screaming :D .

He is already the proud owner of a blue 1:43 Lexus GS300, which his sugar-aunt gave him on his birthday. B)

I have a poll going on the German forum on what his name is, as it is the same as one of their forum members. So I'll keep that under my hat for now.

I'll be needing my sleep, so I'll probably use the forums less frequently (Maybe not :) )

Cheers,

RX-Men-8

RX-Men-9.jpg

So what mod are you going to buy him first then :whistling:

Thanks guys! It's a wonderful and healthy little fella, and my girl is recovering astonishingly quickly! She already sat downstairs Sunday night to watch England-France! (It is fairly common to give birth at home in NL).

BTW, the GS300 came with a mod already, a rather huge rear wing ;) With the sound he makes, I'm afraid he'll definitely be a boy-racer :D Well, a classy one at least ;)

Thanks!

RX-Men-8