Hammond goes racing

Crazy fast Spyker comes on the show

We punish traffic offenders - Top Gear style

Lionel Richie is guest

Show 8

Wednesday 14th July

Hammond goes racing in a Rover

We have the Ford GT40 in

What happens when a 747 picks a fight with a car?

Martin Clunes is the guest

Show 9

Wednesday 21st July

Clarkson goes ski-ing with a difference

Biggest cabriolet test in the world ever

Sir Ranulph Feinnes is guest

Show 10

Wendesday 28th July

We take the X3 surfing

May goes antique hunting in a Volvo

Some more interesting stuff we haven't thought about yet goes here... Jools Holland is guest.

If Lionel's taking his daughter and Ms Hilton with him then I'm going to that one :winky: I fancy a night in Paris :unsure:

Otherwise show 8 sounds good!

well looks like show 8 it is then, with the majority of votes.

SO i will let matie know and see how many tickets we can get.. if 2 tickets per person cant be arranged then it will be on a first come first served basis, ie in order of names put down on my original thread..untill all tickets (however many) are gone..

all those that orignally wanted 2 tickets,, is the other ticket for your missus.

reason i ask is that when i got bak to him saying abotu 40 tickets needed, he was concerned the studio will not allow this as they like to have a mix of genders,, so if those who wanted 2 tickets were going to bring there missus then thatmay help, else it really will be only 20-25 tickets.

all those that orignally wanted 2 tickets,, is the other ticket for your missus.

reason i ask is that when i got bak to him saying abotu 40 tickets needed, he was concerned the studio will not allow this as they like to have a mix of genders,, so if those who wanted 2 tickets were going to bring there missus then thatmay help, else it really will be only 20-25 tickets.

If i can only have one ticket then thats fine, but if I could have two that would be better

indeed two would be great for all,, just that asking for 40 tickets and all being for men, will be harder to justify to the studio who are want a mix than it would be asking for 40 tickets with half being woman..