Sign in to follow this  
DUNCAN

For Sale

I'm starting a new business venture within the next few months so sadly it looks like my pride and joy will have to go.

I really dont want to have to sell it, but I cant afford to keep it and run other vehicles at the same time.

Its on a private reg at the moment, but that is being transferred.

It's a 2000 model on an X plate with 44,000 genuine miles and full Lexus service history.

OFFERS !

Click here to view

If I had some cash lying about I'd snap your hand off - someone is going to get a right bargain here mate as your's is one of the quickest in the club without NOS right? Sorry you're having to let her go.

Good luck fella, and all the best in the new venture.

Duncan,

Sorry to hear this........

PM me........ich habe eine cunning plan :whistling:

I think I speak for the others "If only I had the money!" :crybaby:

:huh:

I know you toyed with sellin her in the past mate... but :crybaby: Sorry to see she has to go. All the best with this business ventrue mate.

Hope it all works out for ya... the only offer i can make to ya is a swap for my MR2 Turbo and a packet of wine gums... :whistling:

but seriously.. all the best mate.. hop you get a worthy price.. :)

What business venture are you going into Duncan or can't you say yet

Also is there any jobs going in this new venture as i might be moving back up north and will need a job

Andy

are you going to be selling the car AS IS Duncan?

or will you be putting it back to standard?

Duncan, what ya playing at, i cannot believe your selling the IS...

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Good luck with the new business venture, if you need a hand or anything then just give us a PM..

By the way as Brettster said, are you putting it back to standard or going as it is?

Thanks for all your kind words lads (Besty, you can stop crying now).

I really don't want to have to sell her, and at the moment i'm trying to come up with a plan to keep her, but if she does have to go i'd rather she goes as she is rather than having to strip them all back off, which is very time consuming.

However, if it becomes difficult to sell, i might have to strip her and sell the parts on here. (i have more than a few pm's already) :lol:

I'll keep you posted on the out come.

Thanks again,

DUNCAN

Thanks for all your kind words lads (Besty, you can stop crying now).

I really don't want to have to sell her, and at the moment i'm trying to come up with a plan to keep her, but if she does have to go i'd rather she goes as she is rather than having to strip them all back off, which is very time consuming.

However, if it becomes difficult to sell, i might have to strip her and sell the parts on here. (i have more than a few pm's already) :lol:

I'll keep you posted on the out come.

Thanks again,

DUNCAN

i cant :crybaby::lol:

i cant 

Cuz of:

rather she goes as she is rather than having to strip them all back off

:P

What sought of price you looking for fella.

Well I hope your plan works out and you can keep her ;)

All the best with the new business venture.

best of luck in what ever you decide to do :)

tis a shame the lex might be going, coz its a beaut ;)

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: , sorry to hear this Duncan, i hope you still pop into the club whenever you are free, and i do hope you will still come to any future Northern meet, as you are one of many nice peep i have meet through the club, and good luck to your new venture matey... :) :) :) :) :)

ps..do hope you can have everythings work out and still keep the car... :) :) :)

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: , sorry to hear this Duncan, i hope you still pop into the club whenever you are free, and i do hope you will still come to any future Northern meet, as you are one of many nice peep i have meet through the club, and good luck to your new venture matey... :) :) :) :) :)

ps..do hope you can have everythings work out and still keep the car... :) :) :)

You don't get rid of me that easily Maz,

I'll still be around to see your boot build, and anything else you might add. (you must have just about everything by now i think ) :duh: A hell of a car matey...

Good luck Duncan in your new venture...Someone is gonna get one hell of a nice car!

You don't get rid of me that easily Maz,

I'll still be around to see your boot build, and anything else you might add. (you must have just about everything by now i think ) :duh: A hell of a car matey...

Come to the next Northern Mini meet Duncan, my boot build should be all done by then, if not goto Max Power live 2nd to 4th July at the NEC, car will be there... :) :) :) :)

Duncan what kind of price are you looking for ??

Duncan what kind of price are you looking for ??

Dunno really Chris, I'm open to sensible offers.

wish you all the bets in your new venture..

Sign in to follow this