How much do you earn?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you earn?

• less than or equal to 20k
    • 20k - 30k
    • 30k - 40k
    • 40k - 50k
    • 50k+

I'm very curious at what the type of person owns a Lexus. Basically for me, I have very little dispensable income. Now to buy an exhaust is pretty steep for me but there are ppl here that are spending left, right and centre, judging from the group buys and everything!

I wanted to find out if the stero type for lexus owners still stands:

Being pretty high income earners with extra cash to go to town on their cars.

You don't necessarily have to post what you earn but choose a catagory and see if most of you guys are 40k +

Thanks

so what is it, people's Earnings or dispensable income? Two very different things?

So very true.

I'm trying to gauge firstly the incomes of ppl, then the amount they have dispensable income.

Perhaps I should have polled a % of their ernings as dispensable income?

Lets keep it as earnings for now!

I earn over £50k but at the end of the day, you live to your means. My best mate is on £25k and he seems just as broke as I am (I'm another person with 2 kids, mortgage, wife etc). Obviously I'd much prefer to be on £50k than £25k but if I earned £70k, I'd still have the same overdraft probably. Having more money just makes life a bit easier as although money can't buy anything, it certainly helps in this world!!

:zee: Hey Man! Chill out!

But I would say that? Mortgage paid off, no children (That Anyone's told me of)No drink problem, no debts. So under £20k is fine. My house goes up in value more than I earn each year! If only I could spend THAT!

But then,a reason I HAVE a LS400 is because it's reliable (touch the wooden roll top desk here!).

It's the pleasure you get from the car; you can't put £££s on that?

I used to chase the salary - now, I'm happy with what I'm earning (no pay rise for 2 years, paying more tax and NI too).

Now, what's important to me is that I and my wife and family are all healthy.

My monthly payments for the lex are nearly the size of mortgage, and most of my wages go on it, luckly my old man chips in B) But I cant talk him around to paying for mods :angry:

im in the £30-40k bracket but could be over the £50k one if all my bonus's come in hehehe.

but i still think i had more disposeable income when i was an apprentice earning £5k a year!

im all depressed now :unsure::yawn::crybaby:

I think im in the wrong job.............nope i KNOW i am!

Any MD's out there wanna give me a better paid, and more fulfilling role.