Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Guidelines From Dvla

In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ and driving ability to display a warning flag.

The flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background) will be attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle.

For drivers of exceptionally low ability, additional flags are required

In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ and driving ability to display a warning flag.

The flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background) will be attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle.

For drivers of exceptionally low ability, additional flags are required

:D :D Thats class and oh so true .anyone noticed how many of them have fell off, the m25 was like a flag grave yard yesterday especialy the essex bit :whistling:

bloody flags, theyre everywhere!!!! had to dodge one on the M6 as it came flying towards me last week. i've seen more flags on the road then cones lately.