Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear

Fargo

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many are coming from up north, us northerners can travel down in convoy, and meet up with everyone else, and have a super convoy.........Bit like the canonball run ! Old Jezza wont know whats hit him...

Can I suggest several meeting points along the M1, M25 and A3 for peepee stops and re-grouping/fueling up etc?

Ian........Fidgits, whois he

he's the guy that was just about to offer to pick you up from heathrow if he was going.... :blink:

But before anyone donates their ticket to me, let me check im not commited that week!

just pm d you with details nice one mate

Comming down from suffolk, so were are we all meeting. can make any time as taking day off work.

we going to meet early and stop for lunch?

I feel this could be a good birthday.

wot about us southies meet at clackett lane services M25 ?

Yup, depending on time..............

Gonna do some hours @ work first :blush:

can we also arrange a meet closer to the venue as I will be joining the A3 coming from Odiham (near Fleet)

wot about us southies meet at clackett lane services M25 ?

thats about 5 miles from me :D

pity its the wrong way :crybaby:

call me when you are there

and i will meet you on the M25

can we also arrange a meet closer to the venue as I will be joining the A3 coming from Odiham

Are we all gonna meet up and drive in together? What about Godalming Train Station

Link

The yellow road in the bottom right should take us straight there

right then,,

just spoke to chippiestu, and unfortunatly he cant make the 14th,, SO that means an extra two tickets are now available.

So in the intereset of fairness they will go to the next people in the list in order of there request..

means fidgits and zees guest get them.

however i believe that ian (fidgits) needs to get out of a little work commitment if he is to come to this, so jac114 hang in there you may just get to come..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk