Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear

Fargo

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oops sorry bazza, thought you said somewhere you was round the corner,, nevermind..

Anyways... looks like i will have two spare tickets if bobski doesnt confirm later,, after 2 pms (aint got his email) and a week after he said he would confirm shortly, now i know mr shipley is after one so that leaves one spare ticket....actually i think i may well haev that spare one thinking about it...

I'm on a reserve list ........ho humm............Sods law :(

gonna go kick my managers butt!

If i dont get there, then you all have a good time :)

My guest can't go - listed as a male on the attendees list - could someone make use of it Fargo ?

My guest can't go - listed as a male on the attendees list - could someone make use of it Fargo ?

yes i think bobski might have it,, i'll pm him

else next would be steve admin then AMH'guest

yes i think bobski might have it,, i'll pm him

else next would be steve admin then AMH'guest

Paul - do you mean robjonk's guest?

ermm yes i live about 5 miles from it... i have been trying to think of an empty carpark on a week day during work hours.. but cant think of one yet...ahha just thought of a place not sure where people are comming from

but it would be better to meet in the CRANLEIGH HOTEL carpark..(pub) next to Jewsons in cranleigh i will see if i can get a map together as cranleigh is more central for people comming from all directions..lol and only 10 mins away from airfield..

o.k postcode for jewson cranleigh is GU6 8RY pub is next door

Edited by jac114

yes ifraz i meant robjonk..

but in any case bobski has got the spare ticket now..

chris,, bearing in mind that we need to be at the studio for 2-2.30 which is only 10minutes from the meeting place then you could get there for 1.45 latest ireckon..

in fact if we say everyone be at the meeting place for 1pm (1.30pm LATEST), then we will have time to chat etc.. what ya'll think..

in fact if we say everyone be at the meeting place for 1pm (1.30pm LATEST), then we will have time to chat etc.. what ya'll think..

Seeing as though there will be quite a few of us if we say 12:30 peeps should be there by 1 - 1:30ish

Paul where abouts Mdx are you -- just thinking where we could get convoy going from??

Ok guys, what I think we need to ascertain, is who ic coming from up north.

Us northerners can meet somewhere and travel down in convoy, then meet up at say Milton Keynes services and meet some of the others, then go down the M25 and meet some of the others there, then on to cranliegh? Hows that for an idea?

I could either go M180, M18, M1 or M180, M62, meet at Ferrybridge Services, then down A1, M18, M1.

We can stop at regular services to meet others, but looking at the time we have to be there for, its gonna be an early start for us northerners.

So, who is going from up north? Lets get something put into place guys, it would be a bit of a shame if some of us didnt travel in convoy.

Us northerners can meet somewhere and travel down in convoy, then meet up at say Milton Keynes services and meet some of the others, then go down the M25 and meet some of the others there, then on to cranliegh? Hows that for an idea?

I could either go M180, M18, M1 or M180, M62, meet at Ferrybridge Services, then down A1, M18, M1.

We can stop at regular services to meet others, but looking at the time we have to be there for, its gonna be an early start for us northerners.

So, who is going from up north? Lets get something put into place guys, it would be a bit of a shame if some of us didnt travel in convoy.

I think us londoners/southerners need to sort the same..... where we all coming from??

I'm coming from the north but I've got to make a detour, so i will be using the M40

Not gona say exactly where in middlesex, just in case mr LED auto design 'buddy' is reading...lol

but i could meet anywhere on the A40/M40..

what about if some of us meet at the Ace Cafe.. on the 406..

Not gona say exactly where in middlesex, just in case mr led auto design 'buddy' is reading...lol

but i could meet anywhere on the A40/M40..

what about if some of us meet at the Ace Cafe.. on the 406..

Where abouts on a406 is ace??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk