Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear

Fargo

My only problem is I don't know any of these places

your guest will,,

else i can meet you first then follow me to wherever..

directions for the ace..

basically if you come from hanger lane then head for ikea but not as fas as this,, its the junction before wembly.

if you come from staples corner then its the junction after wembley..

can all have breakfsat there before hand.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only problem is I don't know any of these places

your guest will,,

else i can meet you first then follow me to wherever..

directions for the ace..

basically if you come from hanger lane then head for ikea but not as fas as this,, its the junction before wembly.

if you come from staples corner then its the junction after wembley..

can all have breakfsat there before hand.

Yeah they should, I will probably pick them up 1st and then we can arrange somewhere to meet

I may now have a problem getting along to this, but bearing in mind you were after women participants, my friend will come in my place if I can't get out of work (meeting's cropped up that can't be moved).

Her name is Lucy Wild

Can I confirm in a week or so?

shouldnt be a problem claire, may be too late to the name changed but she can be you for the day, else bobskis wife willbe happy to have that ticket.,

is your other half still confirmed.

Not gona say exactly where in middlesex, just in case mr led auto design 'buddy' is reading...lol

but i could meet anywhere on the A40/M40..

what about if some of us meet at the Ace Cafe.. on the 406..

Not gonna say where in case................

then you suggested somewhere, duh.

Ace cafe is on my "working ground" particularly :winky: if mr LED wants to turn up so can some of my mates in their Astra's with flashy bits

Not gona say exactly where in middlesex, just in case mr led auto design 'buddy' is reading...lol

but i could meet anywhere on the A40/M40..

what about if some of us meet at the Ace Cafe.. on the 406..

Not gonna say where in case................

then you suggested somewhere, duh.

Ace cafe is on my "working ground" particularly :winky: if mr LED wants to turn up so can some of my mates in their Astra's with flashy bits

i thought anywhere a40/m40 wasnt specific, anyways, bring it on mr LED..lol

oh and if you boys see a red is300 bombing around,, tis only mee so dont waste your time pulling me ah..

Ok guys, what I think we need to ascertain, is who ic coming from up north.

I'm around J26 / J28 of the M1 - convoy sounds good!

but it would be better to meet in the CRANLEIGH HOTEL carpark..(pub) next to Jewsons in cranleigh i will see if i can get a map together as cranleigh is more central for people comming from all directions..lol and only 10 mins away from airfield..

o.k postcode for jewson cranleigh is GU6 8RY pub is next door

so are we all going to meet here about 1pm??? so we can drive to the airfield in convoy???

Allow plenty of time.............Took me 45 minutes from blackwall tunnel on Sunday morning to get to the ACE cafe.... :crying:

Did you go on 406?? i know around finchly theres normally traffic :angry:

i think i will be going up a406 to ace -- if you wanna go to ace we could meet at BP station few miles after you come off M11 on a406 :question::question:

is that the bp garage by costco ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk