Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear

Fargo

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i will be going up a406 to ace -- if you wanna go to ace we could meet at BP station few miles after you come off M11 on a406 :question:  :question:

is that the bp garage by costco ?

yep thats the one its just before it - and just after the billet roundabout underpass :winky:

whos up for meeting at the ace then ?

Or we could go around the M25 towards guilford and join with the rest around there if it makes it easier -- rather than going up to north london then back round just a possibility i really dont mind either :question:

OK Chaps, whos next on the reserve list ?

I cant go to this event. Unfortunately, ive had to trade one event for another to keep her in doors happy, Im off to JAE for the weekend, good trade I think.

Sorry if Ive created a problem chaps.

OK Chaps, whos next on the reserve list ?

I cant go to this event. Unfortunately, ive had to trade one event for another to keep her in doors happy, Im off to JAE for the weekend, good trade I think.

Sorry if Ive created a problem chaps.

??? TG is a wednesday, JAE is a week + or so later, do both lol :)

ok, so if a meet at the ace is requred then shall we say 10.45 ish, leaving there at 11...

those that want ot meet there let me know, else i wont go to the ace first..

me shipley where do you want ot meet...

choices choices :duh:

which way do i go, think clackett services will prolly be easier for me

shahz- clackett services is between dartford bridge and m23,

could meet you before then if you want to

lakeside services ?

john

choices choices :duh:

which way do i go, think clackett services will prolly be easier for me

shahz- clackett services is between dartford bridge and m23,

could meet you before then if you want to

lakeside services ?

john

Yeah that sounds good......it would probably be easier for me too...might get stuck in too much traffic on 406!! -- yeah John lets do lakeside services - Dave you ok for LS services or shall me and john meet you at clackett serv :question:

cheers mate keep me posted.

if anyone gets a spare ticket let me know as the wife says i never think of her when doing this sort of thing. think she s just got a fancy for richard hammond.

o.k doe anybody know what enterance we are suppose to enter through as there are 2 about 2 miles apart..lol

is it past the pikey camp end or pub end.. lol.. if its stovolds hill then it past the pikey camp we go....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk