Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear

Fargo

Ian, thought you had blonde hair mate, or is that just the pic?

You look a bit like a Mini-Mat - you're not both scheming to take over the world are you :P

That bird next to you was nice as well, thought it was Jessica Alba at first!

Wondered what had happened to the Volvo, I'm a bit thick and thought he'd driven over a wheelbarrow - :duh:

Paul, Chris' engine blew on the way back mate, Chris has posted some more details in http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...=0entry157316 - hopefully everthing will be sorted asap on it.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....whos was the black is with the high level spoiler and i think it had HKS on the back??

Yep that would be me! :D

Paul thanks for a top day mate!! Had a great laugh...nice to be there and enjoy it with everyone!! Shame about my face in that pic with Clarkson Aido....you would have to take it while I was munching down on a Lion Bar!! :lol:

don't remember meeting Javadude though?

:blush: Err yea got lost so didn't make it to the pub, got there late and was parked away from the other lexus' near the burger van. Wandered round a bit keeping a low profile... chatted to some like fargo, hertsaltezza...

Was busy sorting out a crisis at home so missed the clarkson/club photo :rolleyes:

i saw your car JavaD

Yay someone noticed :D Only got the tints a couple of weeks ago. Noticed how sadly in need of lowering springs the car is after seeing everyone elses. Booked in next week for that though.

Great to meet everyone - old and new.

Thanks for sorting it Paul - brilliant day ...

Went past pub on way home and "Volvo" drain cover was surrounded by new tarmac !!

Sorry to hear Chris's news.

Ian - thought you couldn't wait to meet Sophie again - LOL :lol:

Hi All

Once again a great day out even though it was a warm one,cheers paul for arranging it all glad to see the old smiling faces again and a few new ones

( Sorry to here about your loss Chris hope your up and running soon )

Roll on JAE see you all there

Andy

Iain, so whats this all about then with sophie

Erm, her first words to me was an insult about my height.... and it carried on from there really... she just couldnt stop taking the :tsktsk: .. :shutit: :shutit: :shutit:

Maybe we should start another thread to say thankyou to your mate who arranged the tickets paul? then you can send him a link?

was great toi make something for a change, met lots of old faces, and some new ones............most names, i dont remember, but hey, we can try again at JAE.

cheers Paul, and your buddy.......big thumbs up

cheers Barrie............im still knackerd

and cheers everyone else

Ugly, us........... Dunno what you mean mate - just look at the talent in your sig - good job I was taking the pic instead of being in it :winky:

Saw loads of us on there, quality result, **** even I was there twice and looked nervous as fook - I've got one of those radio faces you see :whistling:

Quality :)

Gonna try and get it into the computer now....

..:: Edit ::..

Oh **** it failed - my Sky+ is dog****e. Anyone else done this apart from me or Turner?

Saw you both popping up mate, made me ***** when you're stood there in the Geezer top right in focus - Ifraz got the best shot out of the lot of us I reckon, right on cue!

Saw you both popping up mate, made me ***** when you're stood there in the Geezer top right in focus - Ifraz got the best shot out of the lot of us I reckon, right on cue!

:lol: Still can't stop laughing....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk