Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Santa Pod This Sunday

just come back and it seems most of LOC are on the TOC pitch as its a better area.

Paul (Norkep) has passes so if you are directed to the public car park then run over and see paul.. but from what I have seen today its pretty lax!

No racing for the Loc'rs as Rain did stop play.,.

However, did see a funning happening..

There was a dropped to the floor Peugeot 306 there which later I saw stuck between the grass and tarmac when he was trying to leave the area he was parked in.

The other thing was'nt funny, I felt sorry for the poor fellor.

A Toyota Supra with the phattest alloys you've ever seen, on the 1/4 run.. looses the car about 2nd to 3rd gear, car snakes to the other lane, nearly sided the concrete barriers but instead brought the car round to have a smallesh bump which did a lot of of damage to the front bumper,bonnet and 2 front wings.

Hope you dog's o.k Dave.

This year was nowhere near as good as last year, did not miss anything. Hope next year is better. :crybaby:

The rain kept coming and going spoiling the fun, but as Steve mentioned about the Supra, no way were we going down the track after that. :unsure:

Did not even stay the night, went home after about 17.00 and came back with Fargo and the gang. We all left about 15.00 I think, a lot of ppls were leaving then as well from the queue to get out.

Hope Jess is getting on OK Dave, you did miss out there at all mate

BR

Paul

Shame that the weather conspired against everyone...

Jessica had another bad turn y/day but then rallied and was qiuet but ok. Suppose we would be a bit rough if we had our stomach opened up liver biopsied and home in 2 hours :sick:

Kami has taken the week off to make sure she's OK. Biopsy should be here tomorrow . :duh:

thanks for the good wishes

Good job I took my camera :D

Good old diesel 306...serves him right for turning up at a Jap show :lol:

Those wheels should have been right up in the arches, and the suspension is topped out there, with NO traction AT ALL!!

I saw it all happen...it was hillarious. It seems only the driver couldn't see he wasn't going to make it :lol:

post-32-1087851659.jpg

Rain killed it to be fair. I was right in line with the supra and felt so gutted for him!! Highlights of the strip for me were the Fensport tuned corolla and the RC developments evo on the front cover of jap performance this month.

To be honest i was expecting more for £12 and a 400 mile round trip but as i said the weather was the biggest factor.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links