Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Santa Pod This Sunday

There's a few of us going, some are staying over night aswell, depending on how I feel as to whether I go on the track or not, also depends on the beer as well ;)

I'm travelling up from MK on the M1 with Gordon from J14

BR

Paul

You just need a driving licence and £12, thats for 3 runs down the track. Going to do an ECU Reset on Friday hoping this will solve the issue with the ECT Gearbox.

BR

Paul

where do you pay this 12 quid,, when your in side the venue,, where do you park the car in the interim whilst waiting to get on the track,, is it 3 runs, one after another or over the day..

There is a hut at the side of the track where you can pay, the 3 runs last for the day the £12 was paid. Whether all together or 1 in the Morning, 1 in the Afternoon etc....

BR

Paul

You only need a helmet if you think you'll over the 100mph at the end of the race.

The rule as last year and no-one had a helmet, but may be best to bring one just in case.

BR

Paul

There is a hut at the side of the track where you can pay, the 3 runs last for the day the £12 was paid. Whether all together or 1 in the Morning, 1 in the Afternoon etc....

BR

Paul

Bazza would like to know if they sell pizza too ...

You only need a helmet if you think you'll over the 100mph at the end of the race.

Don't forget that helmet Dave ;)

if i wear one i will not be able to work all my electronic gismos.......or film Fargo following me :P

Aztec Fire............the only colour to have :winky: