Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Unleaded / Super-unleaded Or Lpg?

DEMO

can u use normal unleaded fuel in the altezza rs, or do u have to use the super-unleaded?

been told different stories and as im about to receive my altazza v shortly, was beginning to get anxious/worried , incase i use wrong fuel -type?

what about the AS version then? my friend has an AS200, which should he be using?

also just quering, is it possible to convirt to LPG and use this? would this nacker the engine / cat etc?!?!?!

Most of us use 98ron for the 6 pots, and think the RS drivers do too.

LPG? if you do a search it looks like forget it. but you give Green Fuel at go, be warned you need to do some serious mileage before you get your money back. I do around 20'000 a year and still it didnt seem worthwhile... :unsure:

I use normal unleaded (not from the local supermarket stuff but stuff from Esso or Total or somewhere....... BP ultimate is just super unleaded equivalent and Shell garage - not one near me

It runs fine with normal unleaded.....

in day to day driving you won't notice much difference; super makes the car smoother in traffic and down shifts and the economy is slightly better; especially at higher speeds. The car was designed to run on 100 RON but does have 2 knock sensors to retard the ignition if the fuel isn't the right rating. Interestingly I read on a Japanese website something along the lines of "can run on lower grade petrol but the performance will be hit".

The company that brought mine over recommended every other tank be super U.