Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Debadging

Ruskie

After reading Fargos mod topic i am feeling inspired!!! Anyone done this? Pics?

I am 50/50 at the moment, when i told my missus she said it would look like a boy racer mod. I prefer subtle mods and i think i may leave the L badge and remove the other two. Opinions? Maybe some encouragement!!!! :duh:

I was going to do mine when i first got it - but havnt done it -- i dont know i kinda like the badges --- i dont think it looks boy racer and is probably one of the most subtle mods you can do -- my last motor was debadged and am still in two mind of doing it to my lex -- if i do i think i would keep the L as you said and remove the other two :winky:

I know a lot of people have debagded them, but why on earth would you want to bebagde such bling? If i had an RX8, 350z or something along those lines, then yes I would debagde. Theres no point in just leaving the L as my number plate is L200 XXX and therefore most people will no its an IS200, and not left wondering.

Heres some interesting badging I've seen

LEXUS _____________________________ IS200

____________________ L_______________________

___________________LEXUS_______________________

______________________________________IS200

______________________________________LEXUS

i'm sure you can be more creative ;)

Just reminded me someone was asking me about you on another forum raz. You a Jungle producer?

1 sec of fame at last someone knows who I am :lol::lol: Which forum was this?

I Used to be... packed it up for a career and education in accounting :unsure: I just do the odd bit of ragga mcing these days.

Are they are after something, if so PM me.

Just reminded me someone was asking me about you on another forum raz. You a Jungle producer?

1 sec of fame at last someone knows who I am :lol::lol: Which forum was this?

I Used to be... packed it up for a career and education in accounting :unsure: I just do the odd bit of ragga mcing these days.

Are they are after something, if so PM me.

Forum was just a music site. Mentioned LOC and someone asked if you were a member. His forum name is Impos/Konfused.

Debatch it....it looks so much better.

I've taken off LEXUS and IS200, only leaving the L in the middle.

It gives it a nicer rear end :o IMO.

Shame I haven't got any piccies to show you.

Use your (or your wife's :whistling: ) hair dryer and some dental floss to take them off. :)

Forum was just a music site. Mentioned LOC and someone asked if you were a member. His forum name is Impos/Konfused.

yea Dan/Impi, know him well. I think he is a member of TOC, has a black MR2 ;)

yea Dan/Impi, know him well. I think he is a member of TOC, has a black MR2 ;)

Yeah thats him!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links