Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Have You Tried Apple Itunes?

PI100

I can recommend apples itunes software.

Songs for £0.79 that have cd quality sound.

Plus point- the servers are very fast - a song on 512kb/s line can be downloaded in less than a minute.

ive been using itunes for years as i was 100% mac based until this year. itunes was one of the first apps i downloaded onto the pc when it arrived.

haven't bought any music as yet tho :huh:

There was a website in Russia that was selling gigs of MP3s for something like 10 quid and it was all legal!

Worked out at about 5p a song!

I like iTunes though, been using it since I got my Mac a couple of years ago and it's sweet - nice to see they finally brought the iTunes store to the UK though.

I can recommend apples itunes software.

Songs for £0.79 that have cd quality sound.

Plus point- the servers are very fast - a song on 512kb/s line can be downloaded in less than a minute.

Yep, just bought my first twelve songs. :)

Very easy to use and navigate. Very fast downloads (with broadband). Price seems about right. Music sounds good on the iPod. All in all I'd give it 9/10.

Also take a look at AirTunes. Allows you to wirelessly stream your iTunes music to any stereo or powered speakers in the house (providing you have a wireless card on your computer).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links