Sign in to follow this  
Martin W

Boo Hoo

:crybaby:

Due to a possible house move it looks like I may have to release my chariot from its duties. Has anyone out there bought or sold a 1999 GS300 Sport (II) recently that could give me an idea of a sensible price to hang round his neck?

Cheers Peeps.

No idea on price but sorry to hear this mate, hope things work out well for you.

I bought a 1999 GS 300 Sport a few months ago for £12,750 - had about 60k miles on the clock.

NickF sold his GS MkII Sport T plate about a month ago for 11K. His had approx 110,000 on the clock.

Thanks for the feedback folks, much appreciated.

Cheers, MW.

NickF sold his GS MkII Sport T plate about a month ago for 11K. His had approx 110,000 on the clock.

I actually would have got £11,500 if it didn't have a bit of damage on the front spoiler (hit a rabbit...)

It had 96000 miles on it with FLSH, and I was asking £12,000 and got £11000. Got absolutely loads of phone calls through Autotrader, because I didn't put the mileage in the advert. First person to look at it bought it.

Hope this helps.