Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Guys,

I'm buying the drinks for everyone tonight, since I just shaved off £1,400 off my car insurance. It's down from £2,200 to £780. Exactly same cover, plus with extra drivers added on the new one.

Got it done with Elephant, who are a subsidiary of Admiral..

Hmmm, what do I do with the cash I have saved. 20 inch rims, he he he.... :D

Try confused.com....... :whistling:

I was extremely happy with my elephant quote until I got one from Confused.com.

I will be switching over to them when my renewal is due. :)

Great saving Maneesh... ;)

:crybaby: Yes, I tried 'Confused' today. Takes a while to get all the pages filled in; then their site switched out with an error!

Currently insured with Hill House Hammond, but theu're being closed downby their parent, Norwich U. Like the Co-op (ethical, plus I can talk to a local rep anytime. Good for cheap house/content etc stuff too, but not big Lexus')

Will try Confused again, when my patience returns, (or I get , finally onto a fast computer line)

Tip for today. Read somewhere that it's sometimes cheaper to have TWO people on an insurance. Beats me why.....

Tip for today. Read somewhere that it's sometimes cheaper to have TWO people on an insurance. Beats me why.....

Putting another person on the insurance CAN lead to a lower overall premium, depending upon how the risks are assessed at the insurers.

I put my dad (retired-claim free), and sister(claim free) as additional drivers. In my particular case, it made a difference and reduced the price, since my dad and sister would be viewed as relatively lower risk drivers compared to me, thus lowering the overall risk of taking on this policy!