Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What's Your Favourite Racing Game

Ok, here's a little poll but not really a poll.

What is your favourite video Game(s) (preferably with cars in, although knowing you lot it ain't gonna be legend of zelda!)

My current favs:

TOCA Race Driver 2 on XBX - No Lexus found yet, but some pretty sweet NSX/Skyline racing round Bathhurst.

GT4 Prologue on PS2 - a bit short and hard, but incredibly realistic!

:driving:

:offtopic: slightly i know............just discovered ssx tricky and cant put it down :hehe:

I agree Wills, I think its even better than SSX3 which lost the plot a bit.

Project Gotham 2 is pretty good also, but the only Lex (an SC430) is pretty poo compared to everything in its class so i never race it!!! :shutit:

The SSX games are cool,and the last one is online..

Dont think anyone has come close to the Gran Turismo series

"THE REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR"

They have sold by the bucket load,When GT4 comes out....the wait is unreal :rolleyes: and its online,i think the forums maybe abit quieter.

Outrun 2 on the arcade (remember those places?) is my current fav, Ridge Racer on the PS1 was my all time fav, outrun comes pretty close, even got the updated remake on the PS2 wooo :)

My all time most played game of all time Has to be the Street Fighter 2 series :) Ha Do Ken

(yeah im a hard core gamer too)

Don't see many arcades here nowadays but they're everywhere in the USA, spent hours playing some of the old games over in Vegas - they've got some amazing arcades hidden away in the hotels over there.... Might as well have some fun while you're spending your cash!

On the PS2...

Gran Turismo 3 is my favourite (can't wait for GT4 - not bothered about GT4 Prologue though, seems a waste of money).

I bought Driv3r today which is good fun - a bit like GTA but without the random acts of violence.

I've got TOCA, Midnight Club, GTA3 and GTA:VC too.

I'm a big fan of the Wipeout series - do these count as driving games?

I don't really bother with driving games on my PC (apart from ones on Mame).

On the PS2...

Gran Turismo 3 is my favourite (can't wait for GT4 - not bothered about GT4 Prologue though, seems a waste of money).

I bought Driv3r today which is good fun - a bit like GTA but without the random acts of violence.

I've got TOCA, Midnight Club, GTA3 and GTA:VC too.

I'm a big fan of the Wipeout series - do these count as driving games?

I don't really bother with driving games on my PC (apart from ones on Mame).

Im still playing GT3...after its been out 3 years,yea finished it,but still fun in 2 player mode.

If you buy GT4 Prologue and finish it,when GT4 comes out,if you still have your GT4 Prologue saved on the memory card,GT4 will detect it and you will be able to skip some of the early licenses :winky:

Theres also some new tracks on Prologue to learn,shame Prologue is only one player though...the Mclaren F1 one car on there and a few others not on GT3.

If you order Prologue from PLAY.COM then its only £17.99 delivered :winky:

My Driver 3 is in the post :D ..cant wait for something new to play :)

I found TOCA on the ps2 tobe poor,frame rate problems and handling of cars dont seem right...played it when it came out,but its just gather dust now :huh:

The GTA games are a scream,kept me busy,still load them up for time to time for a little cruise around :D

I never really got into the Wipeout series...yea very quick running game,not for me though :unsure:

As for PC games...only really played games that i couldnt get on PS2

I like flying about on Flight Simulator 2004...i thought its cool that i can download other aircraft...AIRWOLF....FIREFOX.. :D

I used to play on me old Spectrum 48k for hours years and years ago :blush:

But ive found alot of PC games still use the keyboard and after playing on games consoles found it hard to go back to the on/off of the keyboard...just my own options here mined :yawn: