Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Intoducing Your Dicount Negotiation Team

We have now put into place our formal discount negotiation team.

This team will be responsible for building the range of discounts available to gold members.

The team is;

Ifraz Aslam (ifraz)

Pete Jenkin (petejenkin)

Craig Pinder (jac114)

Stuart Smith (chippestu4)

Andrew Turner (turner)

Gold members who have a company they feel should be approached con contact the team using the email address

discounts AT lexusownersclub DOT co DOT uk

In the few days the team has been in place (and mainly just getting everything organised), the team have managed to add discounts that will save gold members a minimum 10% of some of the products from the following manufacturers.

K&N Filters

Eibach Springs

Pi Springs

Apex

Mintex

tarox

EBC

motordrive

mongoose

ansa sport

ramair

vogtland

megaleads

ap racing

sparco

corbeau

miller oils

koni

I would like to extend my personal thanks to these guys for agreeing to put so much time and effort into this, and I'm sure that you gold members will agree with me :D

Just to add to what matthew has already we now have a good team dedicated to getting you guys the best deals we can.. and after seeing how much work that is in the pipeline its going to get better and better..

craig

Well done guys.....

How will GOLD members ever know they are making the savings though..

For instance, most items never have a RRP price.. Lets take for example I wanted a HKS air filter for my SC IS200.

I know SHOP A offer it at a price more then some other stores which do not partipate in the LOC gold member discount thing...

So do I use those shops where it's cheaper then SHOP A say.. or go to SHOP A and bearly save nothing even with the 10% gold discount..?

I think there should be a RRP price so people know what they are saving or can shop around themselves...

Hope not to put a downer on things, but just my 2 pence worth... :driving:

well i suppose its like all things.. some people just pay the price thats on display and dont bother to negotiate then theres others that will I dont know what the answer is to your question all i can say is that we will try and get discounts that are better than you would normally get and personally after working in the buiding trade for many years i know how to negotiate ..lol the point of gold is that it is there all in one place so you do not need to go hunting we have done some of it for you.. its hard for a company to offer a silly discount on some products as there margin fluctuates over the board of products and a small (say 10% or 15%) is the way most comanys will go.. but in saying that if you ask what they can do you may well get more off escpecially if the bridges have already been built by the club..

O.k i will stop waffling now..lol

craig

For instance, most items never have a RRP price.. Lets take for example I wanted a HKS air filter for my SC IS200.

I know SHOP A offer it at a price more then some other stores which do not partipate in the LOC gold member discount thing...

So do I use those shops where it's cheaper then SHOP A say.. or go to SHOP A and bearly save nothing even with the 10% gold discount..?

I think there should be a RRP price so people know what they are saving or can shop around themselves...

where do you expect to see the price Steve - not sure if I get what you are saying :unsure:

Do you mean that SHOP A does not have a price on its website / catalogue?

could someone confirm the email address.

i keep getting a mail delivery failed email

discounts(AT)lexusownersclub.co.uk

We got the email you sent us recently regarding a UK dealership. ;)

I'm hoping you got a reply too... :huh:

Ifraz don't post the email address like that - you'll get spammed :o

Well done though guys and good luck.

Who's gonna get me a discount at Spearmints :whistling:

I'll be skinted by the time you guys have sorted all the deals out :P

Ifraz I sent you email yesterday - did you get it :question:

Yes mate, I did get it and I did reply back to you..... :unsure:

Please keep an eye on the Discounts lists in Gold. If (or when :shifty:) they agree to offer us a discount, then their details will appear there :)

Please keep an eye on the Discounts lists in Gold. If (or when :shifty:) they agree to offer us a discount,

MMmmmmm....weird i didnt get it........does this mean you have struck a deal :whistling::shifty::shifty:

Please keep an eye on the Discounts lists in Gold. If (or when :shifty:) they agree to offer us a discount,

MMmmmmm....weird i didnt get it........does this mean you have struck a deal :whistling::shifty::shifty:

Not yet.... but keep your eyes peeled in Gold :winky:

Not yet.... but keep your eyes peeled in Gold :winky:

Sorry Bro i did get it im a bit :duh: :duh: :whistling: -- ive emailed ya!! :winky: