Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stage 1...ended In Complete Disaster

SHAHZ

So i came out of the office on Friday afternoon to find that the grass next to where my car was parked hat been cut. The car was covered in grass :angry: :tsktsk: ....Anyway i thought it would be the perfect excuse to use my 3 stage for the first time. :D

Started washing the car and the hoselock conector that plugs into the jet wash broke :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :angry::angry:...so of i went to Argos to get one.... :tsktsk: sold out :tsktsk: came out and was on my way to woolies and saw a pound shop - popped in and result they had one i can use for now - will have to get a proper one from homebase later as i dont think this one will last too long.

so any way couple of hours later ive cleaned it and finished stage 1 - looking at it i thought yeah that looks good :D :D thought right let me put it back on the drive -- drove forward and heard a load pop -- :tsktsk: :tsktsk: ive only just gone and drove over the stage 1 bottle :tsktsk: :angry::blush: luckily it didnt go on the body work -- but looked under ther car and it was all over the place and all over the road out came the hose again.

Anyway coudnt do stage 2 on sat but sunday morning time for stage two - done the bonnet front doors/wings and bumper and it started raining :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :angry: - will order another stage 1 and do it before the meet on the 14/07/04

Have to say it was looking good though

My car looked like a panda in the morning, started washing it yesterday morning....Sun...Rain....Sun...Rain....

Gave up went to bed.

What are them next door gonna think when I start polishing it after work today!

"Is that all he does on weekends.. Washing that :tsktsk: car!!"

:whistling:

Gave up went to bed.

What are them next door gonna think when I start polishing it after work today!

"Is that all he does on weekends.. Washing that :tsktsk: car!!"

:whistling:

:lol:

Ive given up until the next time i wash it :winky:

ROFL :D

Sorry mate but that made me *****, how shiny is the car looking - find that the car looks about as good as she's gonna get when you've completed the 3 stage, the rest is just protecting it.

The polish makes it look a bit better but can't usuall tell the difference after wax....

ROFL :D

Sorry mate but that made me *****, how shiny is the car looking - find that the car looks about as good as she's gonna get when you've completed the 3 stage, the rest is just protecting it.

The polish makes it look a bit better but can't usuall tell the difference after wax....

ROFL :unsure::question::question:

The areas that i had polished did come up really well :D apart from a few water marks which really :tsktsk: me off - my fault though i didnt dry it properly - i think next time i will do two coats of each to really make it shine -- i ordered clay yesterday so will do that too -- would have taken pics but it started raining so was no point :sad::ph34r:

ROFL :unsure::question::question:

ROFL = roll on floor laughing..

You should have seen the water marks on mine at Donington, woke up hungover and couldn't be ****d so chucked a bucket of water on the car - looked a right bad state :P

It will look great when it's done though mate.

ROFL  :unsure:  :question:  :question:

ROFL = roll on floor laughing..

You should have seen the water marks on mine at Donington, woke up hungover and couldn't be ****d so chucked a bucket of water on the car - looked a right bad state :P

:lol::lol::lol::hehe: