Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

size of header

asinn

hi, can someone tell me, whats the size of the orginal is200 exhaust manifold pipes?

because i used those heat wrap to wrapped my header already, so i can't measure how big is it.

i need the size to get a quote on a custom make header for my is200.

Asin

Exhaust manifold design is quite complex. Diameters, lengths and convergance angles are all critical which basically means that if your man doesn't know what the standard size is or what the correct dimensions should be, perhaps you would be better off looking elsewhere.

We have already done a fair amount of work in this area, and hope to make an announcement soon :D

Mark

Hi

Exhaust is 6-3-1 type and first pipes are outside diameter is 32 mm. and inside it about + 29 mm. First pipe length before collector is 25,5 cm. Second collector is quiet far, about 70-90 cm.

It seem that exhaust is nice work, and main target is to get gas speed really fat to catalysator. It is possible to calculate better low rpm exhaust, but you cat doesnt warm that fast, and possible smoke problems with inspectors.