Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pda On Ebay

TURNER

I read that as no PDA too........

I recently bought the medion one from Aldi for £269 too be honest it was a bloody bargain... it works really well when i want to go a diffrent route to the one it suggests, it re-routes in approx 1 second!!

I have also bought a POI warner for it cost about £30 extra for the handler for it and all the info........ I now know where all the mcdonalds are and also the UK hiltons too who her inddors works for, she uses it most of the time as she visits most of the hotels and it serves her very well.

I would reccomend buying one from Halfords, Dixons etc for £269 - £299 i think you will be very happy with it and you get a pretty good PDA in to the deal as well.

Take a look at THIS a really good site eith all the info on GPS systems you could ever need.. Jope this helps some.

Nick

Take a look at THIS a really good site eith all the info on GPS systems you could ever need.. Jope this helps some.

For specific info on the Medion GPS kit go to the forum section of the website linked above and go to the section called NAVIGON.

I also own the Aldi kit and fully recommend it. Its saved me 3 points and $60 with the POI Warner camera software.

Im also using it now writing this reply wireless from my livingroom(purchase of wireless equipment required).

Have you seen THIS this is what i really need....Especially if it is free, i think ill give it a few weeks see what other reviews there are and then maybe look closer at getting it, mainly as it includes ALL of the europe maps as well which sell for £70 each on the medion web site.

I thought when i got this from Aldi i had a bought a cheap mans outfit, but i read so many complaints about TomTOM etc im really pleased i got this now.

Nick

Have you seen THIS this is what i really need....Especially if it is free, i think ill give it a few weeks see what other reviews there are and then maybe look closer at getting it, mainly as it includes ALL of the europe maps as well which sell for £70 each on the medion web site.

I thought when i got this from Aldi i had a bought a cheap mans outfit, but i read so many complaints about TomTOM etc im really pleased i got this now.

Nick

Nick thanks for pointing that out but i don't understand how its free? The reviewer said he paid $206 pounds.

Am i getting the wrong end of the stick?

I would love that as I drive for work a lot.

Sorry for the slow reply...........NTL biggest load of wasters going!!!!!

Sorry for being misleading you get new software like on your nav already a new GPS mouse with a lead that plugs into your car radio lead at the back of the radio.........This info is then received Free over the airwaves........unlike say Trafficmaster where you pay for six months or a years subscription or TOM TOM where you need to get the info over GPRS which you then pay for.

I think i will keep checking out the reviews and then maybe have a look at getting it later in the summer!! (if we get one)

Nick

Cheers Nick.

I had a look at navigon.de its not clear how you go about upgrading and how much. Reading Pocketgps site it seems you have send back your hardware or software depending on what your upgrading. But no info about that on navigon.de. They don't make it simple! :mat: