Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Exhaust Trim/tip 2003 Is300

i've been looking round on eBay & i can't find one big enough!? (hmm...i'm sure i've said that somewhere before... :whistling: )

with my little yellow tape i make the diameter 80mm - a girl doesn't ask for too much now does she? :P

anyway, can you recommend best place to get one or if anybody has one going spare?? :hehe:

( :blush: i don't really want to go to Lexus Nottm, cos i think i might not be on their 'most popular customer' list at the moment... :whistling: )

any assistance would be greatly appreciated guys :D

Lexxy, if you want my honest opinion then buy one of the £250 one's that ProLex-UK are going to be doing soon.

I just gave my old backbox and chrome trim away to the garage to be binned when they fitted my Hiper, it did look like crap though.

Don't worry about Notts though, they're cool, just ring and ask to speak to Toyota parts as they do the bits you're after (parts is handled by Toyota at Notts - waited for about 30 minutes the other week then when they realised I was waiting for Lexus parts someine turned up within seconds!) Ineed to pop down soon to order some bits and bobs before the car goes in the body shop, just give them a buzz and they'll sort things out, I don't really bother with emails any more, at the end of the day they're not classed as guarantted delivery, at least when you ring them you've got their attention).

hmmm...£250 sounds like i could be getting into serious man-size modding?!?! not sure i'm ready for that just yet... :P i only really wanted the shiny bit on the end to make it look nice!!! (SUCH a girl eh?!)

So you're after a girl-size mod then :P

To be honest the chrome trim is a pain in the ***** since mine flaked, saying that it was 3 years old but it gets dirty quickly and it's a pain to keep clean. Autosol worked wonders but I got rid as a lot of the chrome had flaked off and it looked crap.

Hiper looks much nicer indeed.

You could always try Halfords but the official one's are very cheap.

And why don't you just put on a posh voice when you phone the dealer so they don't know it's you - I called today in my best non-Derby accent and they called me back within minutes :P

Maybe they just don't like you cos you're a Derby fan :eerrrmm:

Ring up and say the following:

"Goooood morning. I like Brian Clough very much so please send me one orf your finest shiny Chrome pieces for my beautiful red IS300."

They'll get you one straight away then :winky:

And why don't you just put on a posh voice when you phone the dealer so they don't know it's you - I called today in my best non-Derby accent and they called me back within minutes :P

Maybe they just don't like you cos you're a Derby fan :eerrrmm:

Ring up and say the following:

"Goooood morning. I like Brian Clough very much so please send me one orf your finest shiny Chrome pieces for my beautiful red IS300."

They'll get you one straight away then :winky:

:lol::lol::lol: you cheely little fing you!!! nowt wrong with being DCFC - if you don't like footie that is!

:ohmy: and i may ALREADY have a posh voice thank you very much! :whistling:

and who's is this RED IS300 i'm spending my dosh on?? :lol:

I've got a new one somewhere in the garage

:) ooooh! can i take that as an offer of a sale?? if so, pls PM me & let me know how much you want for it.

:D i do love this place & you guys!!! :wub::flowers:

(perhaps i need to get out more...? :blush: )

:ohmy: and i may ALREADY have a posh voice thank you very much! :whistling:

and who's is this RED IS300 i'm spending my dosh on?? :lol:

OK if you don't say 'eyup' to everyone like I do I'll let you off as being posh :P

And as for the red IS - blink:

No idea - hadn't even had a drink last night so don't know where that came from.... Think I've been drooling over Fargo's and Chris's cars too long :whistling:

OK if you don't say 'eyup' to everyone like I do I'll let you off as being posh :P

And as for the red IS - blink:

No idea - hadn't even had a drink last night so don't know where that came from.... Think I've been drooling over Fargo's and Chris's cars too long :whistling:

:blink: :o you mean 'ayup me duck' aint posh?! - shocked n stunned i am... :P

seeing 'red' :lol: - i'm glad it's not just me that's been lusting after those 2 beauties :hehe:

I have just changed my zorst for an HKS silent hi-power, and hence have a used zorst tip sitting in the garage doing nowt, so if you don't get DUNCAN's, give me a PM, and we'll have a deal!

Stu