Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lextacy

DUNCAN

Have any of you had problems with Lextacy.com ?

Before the braided hose group buy came about, i ordered a set of "Stop-Tech" hoses from the Lextacy website.

After reading the forums, someone (i can't remember who) said they tried to push a set of Goodridge hoses onto them after telling them the Stop-Techs were out of stock. Immediately I e-mailed Lextacy to find out if this was true. No reply for days, and then, we are out of stock of the Stop-Techs, can we offer you a set of Goodridge ?

By then the group buy was running (thanks to dobedo) so i new i could get the Goodridge hoses for around £60 quid, so I e-mailed Lextacy to terminate my order.

Again no reply for days, and then, .......what was it you ordered sir ???? (the order number was in large black capital letters at the top of the e-mail).

By now I'm getting really :tsktsk: off.

I e-mailed back a couple of times and got no reply, so I gave up.

Anyway, I've just looked at my visa card statement and they've taken out £114.84

Seeing this tonight I've just e-mailed them again asking when my card will be reimburst, but i don't know when I'll get a reply.

What makes it worse, They hadn't even deducted my 10% Gold discount.

I've never had to order anything from this company in the past before, and just wondered if any of you had similar experiences from them ?

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :angry:

Duncan

Was any of the emails from Steve?

If not then let us know and I am sure Matthew will send Steve an email regarding this. I am not happy for a club sponsor to treat members like this.

Duncan

Was any of the emails from Steve?

If not then let us know and I am sure Matthew will send Steve an email regarding this. I am not happy for a club sponsor to treat members like this.

No, none of them were from steve @ Lextacy.

Thanks for your concern Steve. :)

b4 they became a sponsor i emailed them a couple of times for info about gs bits and never got a reply back at all so i gave up on them and took my money elsewhere... sorry to diss a sponsor but it does need to be said..

craig

Have any of you had problems with Lextacy.com ?

Before the braided hose group buy came about, i ordered a set of "Stop-Tech" hoses from the Lextacy website.

After reading the forums, someone (i can't remember who) said they tried to push a set of Goodridge hoses onto them after telling them the Stop-Techs were out of stock. Immediately I e-mailed Lextacy to find out if this was true. No reply for days, and then, we are out of stock of the Stop-Techs, can we offer you a set of Goodridge ?

By then the group buy was running (thanks to dobedo) so i new i could get the Goodridge hoses for around £60 quid, so I e-mailed Lextacy to terminate my order.

Again no reply for days, and then, .......what was it you ordered sir ???? (the order number was in large black capital letters at the top of the e-mail).

By now I'm getting really :tsktsk: off.

I e-mailed back a couple of times and got no reply, so I gave up.

Anyway, I've just looked at my visa card statement and they've taken out £114.84

Seeing this tonight I've just e-mailed them again asking when my card will be reimburst, but i don't know when I'll get a reply.

What makes it worse, They hadn't even deducted my 10% Gold discount.

I've never had to order anything from this company in the past before, and just wondered if any of you had similar experiences from them ?

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :angry:

EXACTLY the same thing happened to me. It took a few polite emails and then a very stern one to get my refund, only to find out that the 205 dollars they refunded was worth 12 quid less then when I paid !!

In fact, I think it was me that posted something somewhere to report about it.

I cant remember who it was that sent the emails to me, but I know it wasnt steve.

The only dealing's I've had with Lextasy have been through Steve there and to be honest he's been top drawer with me.

Guess this is what he was talking about when he said in one of the recent postings on here that customer services could do with some focus :question:

Might take a few days mate? Whenever I get money transferred straight into the account it takes a few days to actually come through... Did they do it Western Union or something?

Might be worth asking them to confirm your details just to make sure they've sent it to you?

Its gonna be interesting to see whether you get the same back that you paid.

I think the lextasy website should display the costs for us brits in GBP, it makes it a little easier for us, or even build in a currency covertor of some sort.

We are in discussions with Lextacy about becoming their distribitor here.

If that happens you will be able deal with us safely and securely. Anyone that has done business with us b4 knows that we are reliable and honest, and will go a long way to resolve any issues :)

I do have an item ordered with them, communication has been better since i have Steve on AIM. But they have no idea when and where the product is, as they order from factory and drop ship to customers.. (from RMM)

I guess i will have to cross my fingers and hope i don't get screwed around!

Might take a few days mate? Whenever I get money transferred straight into the account it takes a few days to actually come through... Did they do it Western Union or something?

Might be worth asking them to confirm your details just to make sure they've sent it to you?

Aido, they e-mailed me saying it was paid back into my account on 10/06/04.

I think that was long enough dont you ? ;)

Aido, they e-mailed me saying it was paid back into my account on 10/06/04.

I think that was long enough dont you ? ;)

nice to see ye got sorted dunc. :)

Yes, I have talked with Stoptech and they said it would be over one month before they could stock the IS300 steel braided brake lines.

Why did you prefer Stoptech over Goodrige may I ask?

Yes Mr. Singh.....Usually we don't ship such a large item to uk but I convinced the guys here to be confident to let the IS300 rmm carbon front lip to go thru. Hopefully it arives soon.

Hopefully we can set up a nice agreement with TDI so you guys can get your parts even faster and cheaper :driving:

This is new for us dealing over seas and is very tricky.....Hopefully everyone can see we are trying are best.

If anyone has a problem that needs immediate attention please send an email directly to me and I will make sure you get exactly what you want.

Here are some new items that we can ship out relatively inexpensive

Images are clickable

is300_jdm_altezza_smoked_wind_s1440.jpg

is300_12_door_pocket_light_s1439.jpg

chrome_lexus_emblems_s1349.jpg

Mr Singh, any chance you can let us know how you get on as I was looking at ordering the full Rod Millen kit a while ago but was put off due to it being a different size tto the UK stuff? TIA

• 2 weeks later...

I thought i would bump this. Been over 3 weeks since the billed me yet i have recieved no confirmation that goods were dispatched.

I think because i'm overseas they think they can take libertys... :angry:

I thought i would bump this. Been over 3 weeks since the billed me yet i have recieved no confirmation that goods were dispatched.

I think because i'm overseas they think they can take libertys... :angry:

Thats just shocking................... :excl::angry: