Sign in to follow this  
Maz

Altezza/is200 Grounding Kit?

try to order a proper set of HKS circle earth kit (grounding kit), but on Taka kaira, they only listed for the Altezza, are the Altezza/IS200 use the same grounding kit?

guys?

yes, but not really worth it other than the bling factor...maybe some improvement to shifting in an Auto........maybe

yes, but not really worth it other than the bling factor...maybe some improvement to shifting in an Auto........maybe

bling factor that why Im getting it Mat....hehehe B) B) :whistling::whistling::whistling: , so the Altezza kit will fit my IS then Mat?

Got my one on (see garage) but I like Zee's one more than my type..

They'll fit is200/Altezza, as all it is, is a couple of bolts on some cables.

wasnt your the same as Zee matey? they look the same..??

Zee's circle part (where all the cables connect) fits on top of the wheel arch, then a set of cables goes off from here to the various points, and another set grounds on to the "-" Battery terminal.

My one you take apart the terminal connector and bolt it straight onto the Battery, and one lot of cables goes off from there. (see pic) I also had to chop about 6mm of the part the circle sits on, as it kept touching the bonnet.

pic

My one (£8!)

zees

Just notice your is from TRD?, and Zee had the HKS one...

Yeap, I'd go for Zee's one but I'm only planning to keep my car for a few years then maybe get the 300 or the new styled IS?

well gone and ordered a set from Taka Kaira, hope to have it soon... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: