Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Bulletin 3 - The Jae Map

Steve

we are at the other end of the track to what we was last year, so the nearest loo.......is a stagering 100m away :crybaby:

however the showers are 60m away.......still need to get to them at 0500 though for a sniff at a decent shower

I think there be plenty of beer on LOC area. Wheres the closest loo  :unsure:

Not Close enough, R there plenty of trees around the pitch

:lol::lol:

we are at the other end of the track to what we was last year, so the nearest loo.......is a stagering 100m away :crybaby:

however the showers are 60m away.......still need to get to them at 0500 though for a sniff at a decent shower

nasty habit that

sniffing showers :ohmy:

I see LOC has a fairly big pitch again :P

Where exactly on this map was our pitch last year?

honda area ....ish

Oh yeah, I think I remember now. It was on the corner so it will be nearer the piches marked up as 1, 2 and maybe parts of Honda. :)

That was a good pitch last year...

Tony.. You don't need the map.. We'll find you and see and hear you coming :hehe:

hehe thank Steve, not sure what times im coming, but it will be on the Sunday only, what thinking about coming down after work on the Saturday night, so i will get there aound 4-5am Sunday morning.... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk