Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bus Just Hit Me!

didn't they get your bumper and anything else thats needs to be resprayed?! :whistling:

thats exactly what i thought :whistling:

Insurance will be taking care of it. never thought i would see my baby like that :crybaby:

Thanks guys. I was in the left lane, he moved out to get around a roundabout, and clipped front of me. He didn't look in his mirrors otherwise it would never of happend. Must of been a long shift for him.

Insurance have already arranged to collect car tomorrow morning! claim through 3rd party.

I got hit by a bus :driving: on tuesday :crying: ,luckily i was in my van but it has written it off :crybaby: opened it up like a tin can ,scared the pants out of me, the dent is four foot high and 18 foot long she just did not stop until she finished the job :blink: ,good luck with yours wish mine was being dealt with as quick .

I do not work for any bus company but my job is connected with the bus industry and I have contact with London's bus garages and companies on a daily basis.

The problem nowadays is privatisation.

Back in the 70's and 80's bus driver wages were competitive and as a result the companies could pick and choose who they employed. The PSV (now PCV) driving test was taken by ministry officials and was quite difficult to pass.

Nowadays there is an industry shortage of 30,000 drivers and as long as you can reach the pedals.................

In my opinion there is very little professionalism on the road and the higher accident rate is of no surprise.