Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted Is200 (asap)

right further to a post a few days ago i am in need of a IS200 SE or SPORT as i now have the money and it is burning a hole in my pocket i have around £9500 to spend and am in liverpool at the mo but would be willing to travel for the right model. PLEASE help before i end up buying a BMW AAARRRRRHHHHH dont let me do it.

Just did a quick search on the Lexus website, there are two SEs, a granite sky T reg and a black V reg (both 1999), both on at £9950. Buying from a dealer would always give u a little more peace of mind. Have you already had a look at these?

I have looked at the lexux dealer in notingham and was a bit worried about the milage on the two cars, what do you guys think? is this a problem, also would i get a warrenty form the lexux dealer.

I was thinking that the price of them two cars was a good price form a dealer, do u think there would be any movement in price form the dealer.

My neighbour has a Green IS200 on sale on the autotrader -

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/cars_...rch_full=SEARCH

is the first car on this search. Its been regularly serviced and cared for even if the car on first appearance looks a bit untidy.

Havent driven it nor can I vouch for anything else except for the fact that the guys a doctor and loaded so he hasnt been skimping on the maintenance.

1) LEXUS IS 200 SE, Wreg. 59000 miles, FSH, all electrics, leather interior, full Winter pack, all usual Lexus refinements, privacy glass, 6 months T&T, showroom condition. £10,000 . o.n.o.

Tel: (0121) 2447368or (07814) 797932

Distance: 6 miles

Price: £10,000 ono.

2) 1999 LEXUS IS Saloon 2.0 Sport 4dr

One doctor owner, Full Lexus Service History, Metallic Green, Beige leather, climate control, 6-speed, heated electric seats, Sunroof, ABS, 17" Alloy wheels, 6 CD,Anti theft system. 51800 miles. £9495.

Tel: 0207 2316140or 07989 608787

Email: Email Advertiser

Distance: 99 miles

Price: £9,495

3) 1999 LEXUS IS Saloon 2.0 Sport 4dr

Platinum Ice Silver. Air conditioning, Half Tan Leather seats, Sunroof, ABS, 17" Alloy wheels, New Lexus Alarm fitted, 6 disc CD player, Aluminum Pedal, air bags, tinted rear windows, 6 cylinder engine with 6 speed gearbox, 12 months Tax & MOT, just serviced, new front tyres, almost new rear tyres. Beautiful Car, reluctant quick sale needed, hense price. 71500 miles. £8994.

Tel: 01749 850532or 07817 294789

Distance: 91 miles

Price: £8,994

here are some good deals off autotrader take a look, i think if you are willing to take a risk you will save money as dealers can over-charge. However if you do decide to buy privately i Recommend doing a AA check for about £25-30.

Toying with the idea of selling my Dec 99 V registration IS200 sport in astral black with a full documented main dealer history and under 55,000 miles. See my signature below for a list of extras. Only problem is i live in Cardiff and i couldnt let it go for under 10,000. If your interested drop me a pm and i will give you a more comprehensive run down. Pictures can be found in the gallery.