Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Should Have Been 2-1 On 89/90 Minute!

Crock of **** - Rooney went off and we turned to dog **** until the last minute then the referee ****** us up the *****.

It's **** to be English :crying:

ROBBED!

We should have had it..........2-1 no doubt.

how many times does this have to happen?

I hope Holland win the competition now...........I think they have been playing well.

just got in - anyone got a link to the offical reason for the second being disallowed?

wtf?

bbc commentary stated at half time, ref related to John Terry;'s left arm on the keeperrs shoulder as the goal was scored.

Defence-terry was looking for the ball in the air, and as you jump your arms do reach outwards as a natural reaction , not intentional, argued ===no foul on keeper.

happens week in, week out in premiership

bbc commentary stated at half time, ref related to John Terry;'s left arm on the keeperrs shoulder as the goal was scored.

was in the queue for the gents ( :blink: ) at half time -so missed that, as did most of the pub fro what I could tell.

need to see a replay again - memory is not great (got to pub just after 4 to get decent specs :duh: )

No-one has ripped Beckham for his **** conversion attempt?

ROBBED!

We should have had it..........2-1 no doubt.

how many times does this have to happen?

I hope Holland win the competition now...........I think they have been playing well.

Thanks! And I think you're right. It was a thriller of a match though.

Sweden has been playing very well too, so we'll be in a lot of stress watching the game next Saturday. :outforcount:

David James - top fella......Rooney the new messiah....maybe not, but losing your boot is a new bookable offence!........Becks is getting tired and s***......the ref must have a problem with the Brits :tsktsk: :crybaby: ..........all in all another s*** game................

How bloody dissapointing was that?!? :blink:

I wonder if the ref had 40,000 England fans waiting for him outside after the game? :D

Owen's goal - lovely piece of work.

And that Beckham penalty - what the :tsktsk: was that about?!?! The fame is getting to his head...