Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Black Arm Band For My Se-l

-----------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Story Update.....

..... Just like the A-Team of the 80's... :zee: ....So, if you have a problem, and if no-one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you could hire Garretts Body Shop in Canvey Island, Essex.

Car restored to former glory....great service, good price and I 'm buggered if I can spot any clues of a slight bump.

Now I just need to build a safe, BA Baracas style, to hide the keys from the wife.

Jay

Edited by JayKay

Oh No!!!! I imagine you are a touch upset - but at least your wife is ok and the car is mendable. It gives you an opportunity to have a discussion with your insurers and experience their customer service. Make sure you insist on the Lexus Dealer doing the repairs.

Once again commiserations.

ps to last post. I reversed into a brick pillar avoiding a rapidly reversing (and not looking!) neighbour. The car was 3 months old and had 2500 miles on the clock. The car was out of action for a week whilst they rebuilt the back offside corner.

So you are not alone in this worls - and I didnt have a wife to blame!

Some yob covered my 3 month old 3000 mile SE in paint stripper. The car had to be completely stripped back to the bare metal. Good news is that all the plastic trim pieces on the exterior were all in stock.

Jealousy obviously hurts!!!