Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Claimed "9006 5000k Xenon Bulb Lexus Is200"

for £9.98 incl p&p.

These are the bulbs that you see on an "IS200 or "IS 200" search on eBay.co.uk

There have been some indiferent comments at them not being the best bulbs,,,,,

but over the "standard" oem bulb, for £9.98 they make a good improvement. GET SOME. took 4 days to arrive from canada, no extra taxes etc.

pics.

h4_xenon.jpg

as you look at front of car, left one is the new bulb, right cluster is original oem bulb (slighter yellow tinge-more noticable difference in reality)

100_0322.sized.jpg

left 100_0324.sized.jpg

right100_0325_001.sized.jpg

• 4 months later...

sorry to dig up an old thread, but I did a search and seems a thread was already present...

anyways, i am thinking about getting a set of these for myself, from this website:

http://www.marketworks.com/storefrontprofi...7&c=&i=15484554

only £6.50! :D

can anyone tell me, do I need only one set for the main lights, or do i need another different set for the fog lights etc?

plus, how easy are they to fit. i have never modded a car at all and am a bit scared i will damage something, lol!

cheers!

sorry to dig up an old thread, but I did a search and seems a thread was already present...

anyways, i am thinking about getting a set of these for myself, from this website:

can anyone tell me, do I need only one set for the main lights, or do i need another different set for the fog lights etc?

plus, how easy are they to fit. i have never modded a car at all and am a bit scared i will damage something, lol!

cheers!

you cant really break anything its a direct replacement for the oem bulb 1 pair for dipped, and if you want 1 pair for high beam and 1 pair for the fogs - i think these are tha same bulbs as the high beam ;)

cheers!

you cant really break anything its a direct replacement for the oem bulb 1 pair for dipped, and if you want 1 pair for high beam and 1 pair for the fogs - i think these are tha same bulbs as the high beam ;)

thx for the reply shahz.

so correct me if I am wrong, but are you saying that I would need 3 sets of these lights? 1 for dipped, 1 for high beam and 1 for fog lights? and they are all the same bulb for each?

can i just get one set for dipped or would it stupid not to have the high beam as well?

Gully,

I could be wrong, but it looks like there are 4 bulbs in that pack. Might get one myself  :whistling:

yeah, you may be right there mate...

in that case, i may just get one set (4 bulbs) and then use for dipped and high beams. not bother about the fog lights perhaps...

and how exactly do they get fitted. bearing in mind i really am a n00b at installing parts! :blush:

as long as you steer clear of these:

ebay

dont be fooled by the price, there not road legal & check out the feedback!

I've got these on mine which I bought from Canada off ebay about 6 months ago and they are dead easy to install. I must say there isn't a huge difference from the OEM's, you need HID's to really make a difference.

Worth £6.50 though!

sorry to put a downer on things but not all the lights are same, so dont go buying same ones for the rest of the light as they will not fit ;)

do you mean they are different for full beam and dipped?

YES! thats what i mean :yawn: Full beam will not fit in dipped, so there for you will have to get one set for dipped and one set for full beam and one set for Fogs :whistling:

I have these bulbs and have also ordered a pair of fog light bulbs and a pair of full beam ones too. I think they make a fair difference and look far better too. Lets face it, a tenner for a set of bulbs delivered to the door is pretty decent. I can't wait to get them all in and tested!