Sign in to follow this  
whiteman

Cd Player Etc

B) the missus was informed last week that the standard audio system in the

IS has now extended to five years now instead of the 3yrs you normally get.

You may already know this but just letting the peeps who do not know. :winky:

Had mine replaced a few weeks when error3 loomed up and all my cds were jammed inside. Entire unit replaced without any problems and 5 weeks later the cds were returned. The unit was sent somewhere in the Midlands My IS200 is 4yrs old.

Yes it's five years. May well be six year later in the year so that all IS200s are still covered.

i know the prevention to this problem has been covered before (ie masking tape!), but anyone got any ideas as to how one might remove scratches from around the centre console after having removed the old cd system...?

got a kenwood double-DIN av system at the weekend, and the numpties that fitted it have not only left me with a nice new screen, but with some nice new scratches as well!! :crybaby:

any advice anyone....?

I'm pretty sure the knowledge base says 4 years, but not complaining at 5 years!

I'm pretty sure the knowledge base says 4 years, but not complaining at 5 years!

Now been amended, thanks. Two different docs one was correct the other stated 4 year, which was correct a year ago. B)