Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Might Be Changing My Ride........

Stu

Well, i have been thinking about changing the motor for a while now, and i think i may have found what i'm looking for.......................

It's yellow..........

It's got 18" alloys...................

& it's got a 3 litre engine......................

Can you guess what it is yet???????

It's an IS300!

I have a test drive in another 300 at the weekend to see if i like the auto box, but are there any other things i should look out for at before i buy?

Stu

Is this the car Lexus Belfast had for a while (Yellow IS300, Styling Kit, 19" Mille Migila Evo alloys, think the reg was SCZ ****)? I think some dealer in Scotland had it last time I looked although Belfast have kept the 19" wheels for another black IS300 which they have now.

Belfast had it for ages, the salesman said the colour limited the amount of interest in it. I suppose you either love it or hate it.

Nice car though, had a test drive in it meself :whistling:

I'm just surprised to see a rising trend in the move from 200 to 300 :D

:huh: why's that?

i might be being a bit thick here, but for me it was the obvious choice - i'd had the 200se for 3 yrs & loved it to bits but wanted more oomph & toys to play with...haven't regretted it one teeny, tiny, little bit!

even after a year, i just love driving her & i still get a silly grin on my face... :D :driving:

Maybe I should rephrase that... theres a growing trend in people moving from 200s to 300s ;)

Does seem like an obvious choice, but the new model is only only around the corner right? well a year or two, and that sound include a IS350GT :ph34r::whistling:

Sadly, i will not be able to change the ride now, just had a load of work done on it for the MOT, namely £700 worth, so i think i'll just stick with it for a while longer!

Have a look in gold forum talk lexus for a post on MOT if you interested in what and how etc!

Stu

Is this the car Lexus Belfast had for a while (Yellow IS300, Styling Kit, 19" Mille Migila Evo alloys, think the reg was SCZ ****)? I think some dealer in Scotland had it last time I looked although Belfast have kept the 19" wheels for another black IS300 which they have now.

Belfast had it for ages, the salesman said the colour limited the amount of interest in it. I suppose you either love it or hate it.

Nice car though, had a test drive in it meself :whistling:

I bought the Yellow IS300 from Belfast and as far as I am aware it is leading a normal life with one of my customers in Aberdeen.

It was my understanding that this was the only one built for the UK!

I personally love the colour and have been very successful selling them.