Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is It Me Or...............

It's been stopping and starting for me this evening as well, not usually as bad as this though, it's been timing out a lot today on here and TOC

Maybe its another site at your ISP sucking all the bandwidth at that time? (I take it you use an external hosting company and the servers not in someones living room! :) )

Might be worth an email to your hosting company asking why it slows down at that time?

there wasnt that many people online..............

its the same time everynight, without fail, and then becomes fine, at the same time without fail.

the server stats at this time.... time cannot be changed as the muppet who programmed it into Cpanel

So slow here it's stupid - NTL Broadband - all other sites are flying - this one is so bad I'm giving up again - see yah ...

Its been really slow for me since about midday yesterday. Im on ADSL and its usually lightening. My machine locked up yesterday afternoon, and today I posted something and it hung, giving me an error message, something to do with flood control or something.